poor

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Jan 02, 2014

poor efect for me.

More Energy

Posted by waygookfood on Sep 20, 2013

I started taking these after a suggestion from my doctor to take iron supplements due to slight anaemia. I noticed an increase in my energy.

Absorption and digestive problems with iron supplements.

Posted by 4883319748657197439 on Aug 25, 2013

Other iron tablets on the market (iron sulphate, iron fumarate, even iron amino acid chelate)resulted in constipation, and had little effect on my iron levels, whereas iron picolinate has no side effects and resulted in my iron levels returning to normal after years of being below the normal range.

Digestible

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Nov 14, 2012

My body likes these better than the two other forms of iron prescribed for me at the VA.

Iron

Posted by 5061344713706740299 on Sep 04, 2012

Seems a very good quality product

Good form of Iron

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 24, 2012

No GI side effects and my iron levels went up. On top of that I love Thorne Research because they're on of the few companies that don't use magnesium stearate in everything.

Best Iron

Posted by truevitality on May 30, 2012

Thorne research has the best mineral formulas I know of so far and no excipients, but do take with some vitamin c for best absorption

high quality product

Posted by rebeccavr on May 19, 2012

I love this company. They no longer use magnesium stearate which is a big plus. I found it rather difficult to find a good quality iron supplement that didn't contain a handful of other unwanted ingredients. This product is easy on the stomach (no GI side effects). I combine it with Vitamin C for optimal absorption!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1152663 on May 03, 2012

Vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

works

Posted by Reviewer2385808 on Feb 24, 2012

I found out through my doctor that my iron was extremely low. He recommended this product along with taking 1000mg of vitamin C to help with absorption. It seems to be working, I feel more energetic. I am also not having constipation problems, which is common with iron supplements.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »