high quality product

Posted by rebeccavr on May 19, 2012

I love this company. They no longer use magnesium stearate which is a big plus. I found it rather difficult to find a good quality iron supplement that didn't contain a handful of other unwanted ingredients. This product is easy on the stomach (no GI side effects). I combine it with Vitamin C for optimal absorption!

works

Posted by Reviewer2385808 on Feb 24, 2012

I found out through my doctor that my iron was extremely low. He recommended this product along with taking 1000mg of vitamin C to help with absorption. It seems to be working, I feel more energetic. I am also not having constipation problems, which is common with iron supplements.

Thorne Research Iron Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer1858888 on Mar 24, 2011

I love this product! It keeps my iron level up without the uncomfortable side effects some other products have. I also loved the free sample you enclosed with my order.

Iron Picolinate

Posted by Reviewer2469553 on Mar 28, 2011

I have been using the Iron Picolinate for a couple of years now. They have tested on my body by my health practioner and they are one of the few that I can actually take. I found them very very good. Easy to swallow. I was super amazed how quickly they were delivered from America. Keep up the good work. When I have finished the ones I ordered I will definiately be reordering more.

Improved Iron Levels

Posted by Reviewer2146230 on Jan 25, 2012

This was recommended to me by my GP. I can't say that I have felt significantly better since taking it but my iron levels have improved.

Iron picolinate

Posted by Reviewer2892880 on Mar 07, 2011

This form of iron is much easier on the body compared to ferrous sulfate or ferrous gluconate. It is more easily absorbed too. Have used this product for one year and would definitely purchase again. My ferritin level keeps increasing with this product.

Good form of Iron

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 24, 2012

No GI side effects and my iron levels went up. On top of that I love Thorne Research because they're on of the few companies that don't use magnesium stearate in everything.

Best Iron

Posted by truevitality on May 30, 2012

Thorne research has the best mineral formulas I know of so far and no excipients, but do take with some vitamin c for best absorption

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1152663 on May 03, 2012

Vcaps, trusted brand and no fillers.

Iron

Posted by 5061344713706740299 on Sep 04, 2012

Seems a very good quality product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »