Thorne Research, Vitamin D/K2, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Good

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Jan 31, 2013

This is a good product. It certainly helps my nails fill in with calcium: ridges are gone. However, less noticable growth in my kids with this product. As this product contains MK 4. When I give my kids MK 7 version of K2, I can see their growth more clearly, even in their jaws. If thorne could improve this product, it would be to use both forms of K2.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

vitamin D and K2 have both made a lot of news lately. The fact is, most people are deficient in these crucial nutrients, which play a role in cardiovascular health and bone formation. THis is an easy, inexpensive way to be sure you're getting enough. Each bottle contains nearly TWO YEARS of servings. It is tasteless and formulated to be easily absorbed. If you are concerned about osteoporosis, this may be exactly what you've been missing. Thorne Research makes some great supplements. Buying through Iherb makes sense because the price is drastically discounted (also, the shipping is free!) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Use in conjunction with Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

I like to follow Weston A Price foundation values/ advice. They suggest taking cod liver oil with high ratios of Vitamin A and D. Vitamin K should also be taken with Vitamin D as they work in synergy. The easiest way for me to give this combo to my young children is give them the high quality Nordic Natural children's DHA. However, this does not contain enough Vitamin D, so I give them a drop of this product each day. Great stuff. Please check out my other reviews.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1326306 on Sep 21, 2010

This product is great for people taking medium dose of both Vitamin D3 and K2. Makes thing much more convenient instead of popping 2 different pills. The fact that they are in oil form makes the vitamins much more bioavailable too. Great product from thorne research! Great price from iherb!

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2262403 on Feb 16, 2012

My 25-hydroxyvitamin D test came back in the normal range after taking this product for 3 months. I HOPE the K2 in it is doing its job (putting excessive blood calcium in the blood into the bones, where it belongs.) I think this product is good value for the money. Easy to take, also...2 less pills to swallow every day and most likely more assimilable than pills.