Excelletn soap for my legs.

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 24, 2012

I cannot live without this.

What a Heavenly scent ! Perfect action ...

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 25, 2012

I recently received this soap. The scent is just like a cynamon pie from my Mother's kitchen, lathers incredibly well, shaving is truly easy, no bumps, no cuts, skin feels so soft and does not need lotion after shave. It exceeds my expectations up to 10 stars if I could give them =)

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1722478 on Feb 24, 2013

Creamy and delicate scent. Fabulous for shaving as advertised, very soft and happy skin afterwards, but also excellent to wash your lady bits with too! Whenever I feel itchiness or discomfort I slightly wash with this soap and it goes away :)

Posted by Reviewer3312439 on May 05, 2012

Very much. Does not dry the skin, gives a dense foam. Beautiful composition. Delicate floral aroma.

great for travel

Posted by 4925676206904850432 on Jun 03, 2015

works for me

Great.

Posted by 5216615380414735789 on Jan 23, 2016

This bar is amazing! a cemilcal free shaving soap, i love it! It makes my skin great, it smells great and its god for the environment.

Nice soap

Posted by 4660938632304374517 on Jan 07, 2016

Nice soap in general. Really good.

Alright product

Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Apr 07, 2016

I've used this a few times now. It works best when lathered well with a sponge, just smearing it on the skin doesn't work very well. When lathered, I got ok results. I normally use a normal moisturizing soap for shaving and the outcome seemed to be about the same - perfectly adequate, not super amazing. The scent isn't pleasant, if not really unpleasant either, but mild which I like as I normally go for unscented products. The scent washes away instead of lingering after washing (as far as I can tell).

usual foam make it better

Posted by anioto on Oct 12, 2013

This soap is good if you don't have nothing else to compare with, but my delicate skin likes usual shave foam with chemicals and unorganic things more than this soap. It gives weak foam and create a slippery slick on my skin. Won't buy again. Smells good, btw.

Itching

Posted by Ankale on Mar 28, 2016

I had high expectations with this product because I read the other comments before but I have to say that it doesn't work for me. It's not foamy and my skin is really itchy after I use it. I have sensitive skin, but I have never had problems on my legs before, using other products. It smells like sweet goat milk and the skin is really soft when you touch it, but it's not for me...