Good product

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Jun 27, 2015

I tried Tom's years ago and it didn't work for me. My boyfriend loves this particular product though and it definitely works for him.

Rev. J. D. Burton

Posted by 5654708127123597413 on May 28, 2015

I have been satisfied with this product for several years.

does the job

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015

Goes on smoothly, did not notice any staining of clothes. No smell. Keeps the sweat smell away on days that I do not do much. For intense workouts it did not perform well. For that I recommend the "Thai Deodorant Stone, Crystal Deodorant Mist".

Bueno

Posted by 4868233014694824772 on Mar 27, 2015

Es el primer desodorante natural que me hace algo de efecto. Aún así lo utilizo junto con otro.

Stinks and does not work

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Feb 06, 2015

I have tried the crystal type, the Weleda rose spray and those worked better although not the best. This is the worst. It smells bad on its own already.

surprisingly effective

Posted by 5486447685811582719 on Oct 07, 2014

For an unscented deodorant, this is surprisingly effective. I pushed my mother's wheelchair up hill on a warm Australian day and still didn't smell like a badger's derrière.

Unscented is best

Posted by Jasmine44 on May 22, 2014

My husband uses this deodorant & he likes that it is unscented & non-irritating. It lasts a long time too...good value, great price!

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer1914997 on Oct 25, 2013

didn't work at all, and most deodorants work for me.

broke me out

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

I was hoping this would be good, but broke me out. can't use it

As good as it gets

Posted by 5285614467208764517 on Sep 01, 2013

This is the second natural deodorant I've tried. I had an allergic reaction to the first one, while this one doesn't irritate my skin at all. In general, I don't find natural ones as effective as non-natural ones, but this one does its job as best as to be expected. It isn't sticky going on, I like that it's scent-less, and it keeps me fresh all day. (Not sure how it'll work if you're a sweaty type). I've gone running with this and it holds up okay. Never tried a marathon though! However I've noticed it doesn't quite work as well on really really hot, sticky days but it's still acceptable.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »