Topricin, Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relief and Healing Cream, 4.0 oz

I'm finally getting my life back.

Posted by Reviewer2826545 on Aug 27, 2008

I am 47, slim, active, and healthy...that is until undergoing 2 surgeries/foot, simultaneously. 4 months later, my feet show only minuscule signs of recovery. I have been unable to sit with feet on the floor or to stand without intense pain, swelling, burning, and stinging. 2 weeks ago I began simultaneously using 3 products: Topricin cream, Inflammation homeopathic drops (Newton), and Inflama-Rest herbal pills. The cream & drops provided noticeable, immediate relief. Much of the pain in my feet is due to the extreme amount of heat they are producing, especially when below heart level. Most pain/inflammation products assume that heat will help & cold will hurt. My condition is the opposite. This is the only cream I have found to address the burning pain. I am amazed at the daily improvement. Before beginning these products I had to spend almost all day with my feet elevated above my heart. Now I can clean the house in short intervals & even shop. Also, I can now wear closed shoes all day & can now allow my feet under the covers at night. I have even returned to a much shortened version of my aerobic walking, expecting to gradually increase to my prior exercise level. Topricin has no strong odor & doesn't require the intense hand washing that the heating creams require. It sinks in invisibly & instantly. Another plus is that it lasts a long time. I use it about 5 times/ day & have yet to empty my first jar.

reduces pain without side effects!

Posted by Reviewer1562500 on Apr 05, 2007

A clerk in my local natural foods store told me that Topricin was used by their check out clerks for repetitive motion injuries. It works pretty well for me, reducing pain and inflammation significantly without side effects. Surprising -- I didn't think a homeopathic topical compound would work.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer1151462 on Nov 16, 2007

I have never had back pain, but pulled out my back. I could not even bend over then I read about Topricin. In 2 days my back was 95% better. It is completely better after 6 days. Thank you.

Topricin

Posted by Reviewer2845615 on Dec 09, 2007

So far, the product is working for knee pain, ankle pain and back pain. I am going to order and additional supply. Many Thanks to the developer(s)of this fine medication.

Works as Promised

Posted by Reviewer3345281 on Mar 08, 2008

Topricin goes to work almost immediately. I use it on my neck and lower back. It actually reduces the swelling and knotting of the muscles in my neck and kicks my lower back pain. I have enjoyed 100% pain relief from this product! My only negative comment that the effects don't last long enough. But no big deal, just reapply after a couple hours.