New To iHerb?

TPCS, Iosol Formula II, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Effective - small bottle lasts a while. Remember that iodine needs B12

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 30, 2013

This deceptive little bottle will last a while and the contents are very effective - I learnt it's a bad idea to underestimate it. This is so effective I find I have to dilute it quite a lot or I get hyper symptoms. Recommend starting on low doses until you find your threshhold. Please remember that iodine needs B12 - they are synergists. If you take more iodine, it might pay to take more B12 as well - especially at high doses/long term. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

At 3 1/2 weeks really finding this helpful

Posted by Reviewer2107406 on Dec 31, 2011

My naturopath recommended this due to low basal body temperature, suggesting my thyroid is not functioning properly despite testing showing low normal. (I take my BBT because I am charting fertility to get pregnant) This has helped my energy substantially! The protocol from my doctor is to take 1 drop a day, increasing by one drop every day for 5 days, then two days off, repeat this weekly sequence for 3 weeks, then start at 5 drops and work up to 8 or 10 drops daily, missing a day here and there, until I feel any negative symtpoms, then decrease to symptom-free dose. This protocol seems to help relieve bromide-detox symptoms that can happen by giving kidneys a break. The first two weeks I had some unpleasant feelings in my fingers, arms, legs on the days I took 5 drops, the other days I felt great! Now I am up to 6 drops on the fourth week and have no negative side effects, just more energy. Perhaps this protocol will help others with similar issues. Also, my partner decided to take it, too, when he found his body temperature to measure a bit low. He also feels it has increased his energy. He's modifying the protocol to work up to only a few drops a day. IHerb delivered this lightening fast and I think this is a high-quality product, the only iodine supplement my naturopath thinks is safe to use.

Good stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3329677 on Aug 05, 2008

For anyone who gets knocked flat on their back from potassium iodide (lugol's) this is a great alternative. Iosol has allowed me to lower thyroid meds, improved the texture of my skin, helped me to sleep sound and numerous other benenfits. Not claiming it to be a cure all because there usually isn't one magic bullet but definetly a great addition to the essential supplement tool box.

Miracle for Hypothyroidism and Candida

Posted by Reviewer1320259 on Oct 09, 2009

After 14 years of gaining weight and feeling like I'm 100 years old (no energy, hair loss, extreme fatigue, etc.), I can honestly say this product has given me back my life. I've lost 31 lbs, I can sleep at night, my energy is up, and I've decreased my meds to almost nothing. Obviously this was the key ingredient my body was missing!! I've only been taking this a month!!

Fibrocystic Breast

Posted by Reviewer3074797 on Jan 22, 2008

Just plain happy. I used this to cure my Fibrocystic Breast. I was in extreme pain before using it just before my period. That is usually when it was most unbearable. I cannot feel the cysts after 1 week. Also the cramping associated with the menstral cycle was less than half. Study for yourself the amazing findings of Iodine in the diet and breast and thyroid health. Also I have been trying to loose weight for years, since I started this regiment I've lost 4 lbs.