Great Iodine Source

Posted by 4830779891542844845 on Dec 12, 2015

Good way to do iodine supplementation - a drop in water when I wake up every day. Maybe an extra drop if I'm going to swim in a chlorinated pool or take an Epsom salt bath in fluoridated water. This size bottle will last forever too.

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer3100327 on Oct 23, 2015

This product really helps me to reduce breast ache when nearing my menses. Normally I don't take it regularly, but I can definitely feel the difference when I use it - pre-menstrual breast pains and twinges at my uterine area are lesser. With regular intake (when I am more disciplined), the pre-menstrual pains and tenderness do go away for me. A few months back, my doctor found a blood cyst near the ovary and suggested a keyhole surgery. Due to my busy schedule, I had to postpone the surgery. I decided to follow the iodine protocol (to the best of what I can afford), and included iodine painting and serrapeptase into my supplementation. Two months later, when I went back to the doctor, the cyst was gone completely. The good doctor said that sometimes cysts can "resolve" by themselves. I'd like to believe that iodine supplementation and serrapeptase made a difference. Now I'm back because after two months of not taking iodine (or occasionally taking in tiny wee doses), my breast and ovary aches are back. And there is a new small blood cyst (again!) detected near my ovary last month. I've started iodine again two weeks ago, and the cyst has reduced in size but it's not completely gone. And the iosol bottle is finished .... so I will order again. :)

HASHIMOTO'S THYROIDITIS

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Sep 15, 2015

SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN IF YOU HAVE HASHIMOTO'S THYROIDITIS 1 DROP A DAY FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS MADE MY TSH LEVELS VERY HIGH. A DOCTOR SPECIALIST TOLD ME TO STOP TAKING IT AS IT IS VERY BAD IF YOU HAVE HASHIMOTO'S.

Lugols or nothing

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

People argue but I wont use this. READ.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Jun 26, 2015

Great for iodine supplement.

iodine

Posted by marianF on Jun 11, 2015

I ordered this for my brother and his girlfriend.They say that supplementing with iodine helps them with migraines and general detox.

you can't bit it

Posted by 5450701021130961805 on Apr 16, 2015

this is the highest doze of iodine on the market you can find. you only need 3 drops per day (we consume from 5000 mcg a day), it lasts forever. Though the test of it is more iodinie then the one made from seaweeds because it is made from mineral (i think). Because of fukushima I cant trust iodine that made from seaweed.

Thyroid Booster

Posted by Reviewer2953495 on Mar 30, 2015

I take bio-compatible thyroid supplements prescribed by my D.O. Additionally, I think the Iosol is an easy, compatible method to balance thyroid. I take 3 drops per day in my morning warm lemon water. It's easy. Why not?

great but for more energy use nascent iodine

Posted by 4761023063247342852 on Mar 15, 2015

great but for more energy use nascent iodine

Tpcs iosol formula II

Posted by Pauliina on Nov 14, 2014

I started reading about all the symptoms of iodine deficiency and wondered if it could have something to do with my depression a few years ago. Although i gave up medication a few months ago, i was still sort of numb. After two, three weeks on this im starting to feel truly light and happy, after not feeling like it in about three or four years. I cant think of anything else, this must be it. Google symptoms of iodine deficiency and if you feel any of them, TRY this!!