Tastes awful but works great.

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Sep 26, 2011

Very helpful for increasing stomach acid to improve digestion and depression/low brain function related to zinc deficiency. I put it in a smoothie so I can't taste it--but just in water, it's awful. Great price.

Unbearable, made me nauseous and headaches haven't stopped yet

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Apr 06, 2013

The taste of this really is unbearable. I felt sick to my stomach after taking it, and I've been headachy for days since, and I NEVER get headaches. There is something wrong here. I have taken Concentrace liquid minerals before and have never felt sick or had headaches afterwards. DO NOT BUY!!!

Have some guts, just take it and stop complaining,

Posted by Reviewer2434272 on Jun 21, 2016

Some people commented about the strong bad taste, but don`t let that put you off , zinc is very important for ones health and this being an ionic liquid it goes straight into the system so I always have a supply of this, as far as the bad taste goes, just have a bit of courage or to put it bluntly, have some guts and just take it and stop complaining,

very satisfied

Posted by 5710737764882365464 on Nov 12, 2013

Packaging is very good i will purchase the remaining trace elements (God willing)

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous

Posted by 5358633304651124082 on Dec 09, 2015

Taking only 10 drops on an empty stomach makes me feel nauseous. If I take it after a meal it does not produce nausea.

Works well - taste is strong

Posted by 4931920682076429503 on Nov 29, 2012

Very strong mineral taste but other than that it is effective

Relieves Chronic Pain but Yuck!

Posted by TheBuzz on Jul 05, 2016

I began using this hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Well, the taste is beyond the worst, but I will gag it down until its gone. I wish I had not bought 3. Its really horrid, however I believe it has cute pain down....is it worth it?? Help me find a way to get it down!

awfull taste

Posted by Reviewer1057406 on Oct 11, 2010

Thought I could take this one diluted in fruit juice...but too strong a taste & upset my stomach.The Trace Minerals are fine though, will stick to them!

Terrible taste

Posted by Reviewer2234045 on Oct 24, 2010

Not sure if it works but it's diffcult to take because it destroys the taste of anything you add it to.

not good

Posted by Reviewer1709580 on Jan 07, 2012

I have tried this two times mixed with juice. Taste is really bad and so are effects! It gives me horrible nausea and then everything from my stomach comes out. I'm not big fan of vomiting so I won't give it third try.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »