Nice flavor and good for the liver

Posted by JoshBee on Aug 04, 2012

Excellent for the liver and like many other Trad.Med. teas this one is outstanding in quality and taste.It's a great alternative to coffee and tastes even better(depending on your preferences)with some organic coconut milk.Also when you're looking for a dandelion tea you should always choose organic as dandelion has a tendency to pick up anything in the environment around it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1173881 on Dec 19, 2007

This tea has a great flavor !! And is really good for the liver. Almost tastes like Hazelnut coffee!!

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2995254 on Feb 07, 2009

I drink this to help with the digestive process after eating, especially when eating processed foods. I love this brand and this is my favorite tea!

Unpleasant taste, like burnt toast.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 10, 2013

I found the taste of this one quite unpleasant. I let it steep for just 5 min. It might get better with less steeping time. It tastes like burnt toast to me. I normally drink the liver tea from the same brand but lately it's been sending my normally extremely low BP through the roof, so I decided to try this one. I will have to blend it with lemongrass or something else to mitigate the bitterness. The other tea has really healed my liver but I have a long way to go. I was hoping this would help. I might buy it again, if I see results and can manage the taste with a blend and/or less steeping time.

A Great Coffee replacement!

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Jan 03, 2008

Very tasty! I love it! It has a roasted, earthy, rich flavor. And good for you too!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jul 15, 2012

if you don't like the taste at first, persevere - it is true what others have written - you suddenly love it! (well, I did) You can't drink too much in one day - or it is too cleansing - but very tasty, and very effective. I don't take the teabags out of the cup after "brewing", so it tastes strong and satisfying.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3216835 on Sep 22, 2012

When I drink this tea I lose weight and it releases bloating.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2572246 on Sep 16, 2008

Excellent alternative to coffee.

Medicinal

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 06, 2012

Dandelion root tea doesn't taste good to me, but seemed to help my kidneys and digestion.

mmmm!

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

Tastes really pure. I needed a few days to get used to the flavour, but now really enjoy it. Definitely noticed some "detox" feelings going on after a few days. I drink two teabags in the evening, and for the first few nights had a really restless sleep, but now feel great!