Favorite Tea

Posted by 4905058069942010145 on Jul 30, 2012

A year or so back a co-worker told me about this tea, my skin is pretty breakout prone, this tea really detoxes the body and stops breakouts. You have to religiously drink it through, about 3 bags a day minimum and you have to let it steep for a good 20-25 minutes for full usage. Recently I've started to mix cinnamon into the tea. So yum! The flavors remind me of fall.

Very Happy With Triple Leaf Detox

Posted by Reviewer2291908 on May 13, 2008

I'm so glad to have found this tea. I have CFS and allergies and have found the detoxifying quality of the tea to be invigorating and it has a lovely taste too!

Good detox tea

Posted by Reviewer3331911 on Jun 26, 2008

Like the flavor and works glentle in your stomach

tastes descent

Posted by Reviewer1189894 on Feb 03, 2011

i use them for bathes, since i don't really want to detox anymore after taking "enzymatic therapy whole body cleanse". i use this along with ginger tea packets (powder). if you don't like the taste, take a bath! i use 4-5 of these, plus 3 ginger tea packets. you could also slice fresh ginger. it gets hot!

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1571693 on Jun 20, 2008

Not too hard on the stomach, imporved my skin a bit.

Excellent - does NOT upset stomach! :)

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jul 19, 2010

most detox stuff i have tried really upsets the stomach or causes intestinal cramps. Not this tea! This tea is very gentle and I like the taste, too. It helps you become more regular without sending you to the restroom with the runs! Love it! :)

Tea-it Works!

Posted by 5410310144562826572 on May 14, 2015

I use this with the Super Slimming tea for quick results. Steep the tea bags for strength. Do not add sweetener.

Go to detox tea

Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Oct 12, 2016

When I need a quick and easy detox tea without buying various ingredients, this is my choice. Full of excellent variety and does the job.

tea

Posted by 4812264860474381995 on Mar 29, 2015

excellent flavor! love this tea I stock up!

Good

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012

One of the best detox teas I've tasted! :) Not sure of the effect, as I only drink it once in a while and not as a cure.