Tropical Oasis, Multiple Vitamin Mineral, For Adults, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Mrs. Dains

Posted by Reviewer2943640 From California on Mar 15, 2008

The whole family takes this product. Good taste. Everyone likes it. Easy once a day product.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2722190 From Maryland on Oct 01, 2009

I had been feeling tired for a couple of weeks from working long hours and dieting. I've tried taking B-12 alone, but it was not doing the trick to get me energized. I remembered I had used this product several years back and how much of a boost it had given me. It's now my second day using it and I feel the difference in my energy level. And it's so easy to take, because of the taste. I wouldn't call it good, but if I can get it down....that says a lot. I would recommend it to anyone.

This product has it all!

Posted by Reviewer2262549 From California on Nov 05, 2009

Vitamins, minerals and amino acids in a pleasant tasting liquid that is sweet but uses stevia for sweetness. Very nice!

Even tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1977048 From Minnesota on Jan 05, 2011

I LOVE this product. It is on a form that my body can process quickly.

Yummy and good for you!

Posted by Reviewer3186102 From California on Feb 03, 2011

This is a great product! It tastes good and you only need a tiny 1/2 an ounce a day, that's half the size of a shot glass. Powerful stuff in a small amount. Much better than swallowing a handful of pills. This is my 2nd purchase of this product. I will definitely continue to buy this product. A wonderful liquid vitamin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »