Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer2944504 on Jan 03, 2008

I have been taking these vitamins for several years now. Research showed they contained the "good stuff", and the fact that I have been ill far less than ever before has made a believer out of me!

Great product, fantastic price

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on Aug 08, 2008

I have been taking this multivitamin for a long time and think it is a great product. This is the first time I have gotten them from iHerb. I paid the same price at iHerb for twice as many capsules as I get at the store. Even with having to pay shipping, the total price was better than the natural food store I had been getting them from.

Barbara

Posted by Reviewer1774205 on Nov 29, 2008

We have been using this product for many years, but only recently found your site and we very surprised at the savings over our previous supplier. Very good compliments on the service and follow up from your company.

the absolute best vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1635700 on Jan 17, 2009

My husband & I love these vitamins! Do not seem to get sick as often. We feel "better" when we take these vitamins. Also like taking it only once a day instead of multiple times.

Twinlab, Daily One Caps Without Iron

Posted by Reviewer2013570 on Dec 02, 2008

My doctor recommended this multi a couple of years ago in combination with malic magnesium. Both have increased my energy level, and I will continue to take them. Because of its potency, I recommend taking this multi with a meal. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service and reasonable prices.

The Best One-a-Day

Posted by Reviewer2909057 on Feb 24, 2009

My husband and I (seniors)have taken Daily Ones for many, many years and swear by them. We've measured them up against many other brands over the years and feel they're the best. Though costly, we are thankful to have discovered iHerb where we get a decent deal...

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 15, 2008

as always, a great product - top of the line - and just as reliable service from iHerb! The best multi I've ever tried.

Twinlab, Daily One Caps Without Iron, 180 Capsules (TWL-00355)

Posted by Reviewer2816183 on Aug 22, 2008

This a new product to me but I am happy with the results. It is easy to take, digest and I think that I have more energy. It seems to be a balanced formula for a one-a-day.

Twin Lab Daily One has good potency.

Posted by Reviewer3069395 on Jan 04, 2008

I like taking only one vitamin a day and I seem to do better when I'm on it.

Otherwise excellent product, however...

Posted by Reviewer2871207 on Jan 30, 2008

one obvious deficiency is the lack of magnesium, 400 mg is the RDA yet this product only supplys 7.5 mg, a glaring inconsistancy given the quantities of it's other constituants, a minor point perhaps and still excellent value.