Topically - NO!

Posted by StarFire on Apr 20, 2015

I stopped using this as a topical mix ingredient after reading how it damages the extracellular matrix and skin firming is a side effect of the ongoing damage.

Good focus nootropic

Posted by doesitwork on Apr 07, 2014

DMAE is supposed to be a cholinergic, meaning that it increases acetylcholine in the brain and body. When I take DMAE, I feel more focused and a little more energetic than normal.

Posted by Strelka on Mar 26, 2014

Efekts labs- ja tiek lietots zem krēma , vai vnk. Bet pēc tam jācīnās ar iekaisumiem

Used to reduce fine lines & wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

It's ok don't notice much difference & after about a month I've started getting a rash were I'ved used it. My Mum didn't even last that long, her rash started almost straight away. Got move results from using niacin.

Twinlab DMAE

Posted by 5418771660061719653 on Feb 11, 2014

I was recommended this product to add to skincare to reverse signs of ageing and unfortunately I have not noticed any effects at all. My skin still looks the same as it did prior to use.

Super best

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Jan 09, 2014

best..firming skin

very good

Posted by Reviewer2703897 on Jul 23, 2013

It really firming skin.Love it.

Great unknown product

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Dmae is one of those great unknown products that I love to tell people about! It has a subtle but very real effect on memory and mood. I use 10 drops in 4-5 ounces of water at bedtime, and feel sharper and more organized mentally the next day. I've accidentaly run out before and noticed a difference within a few days. I don't want to be sluggish again! More frequent and more vivid dreams will be seen immediately; the daytime effects will take 2-3 weeks in my experience to be noticeable. This product is non-toxic. It must be kept refrigerated after opening. It doesn't taste great, but to me it's worth it. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good product

Posted by 5296863952292430885 on Nov 05, 2012

Even though I only take it internally - I do feel that it gives me a slightly lifted look for a short period of time. I am taking this for skin firmness. But I am also doing a lot of other things too. One thing is no magic formula to improve your skin.

did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Oct 29, 2012

i take it every day as prescribed, but noticed no changes in my health