Great unknown product

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Dmae is one of those great unknown products that I love to tell people about! It has a subtle but very real effect on memory and mood. I use 10 drops in 4-5 ounces of water at bedtime, and feel sharper and more organized mentally the next day. I've accidentaly run out before and noticed a difference within a few days. I don't want to be sluggish again! More frequent and more vivid dreams will be seen immediately; the daytime effects will take 2-3 weeks in my experience to be noticeable. This product is non-toxic. It must be kept refrigerated after opening. It doesn't taste great, but to me it's worth it. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Immediate results

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Mar 04, 2008

DMAE immediately improves firmness of skin. The only downside is that it smells like a home perm..don't put it on around anyone else!

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2294163 on Jun 16, 2009

I drop a dropper of this in my coffee so it doesn't make me sleepy. Coffee has caffeine in it but it still relaxes you so much it can make you tired. It's a little bit bitter but I just add a couple extra sweetners to it. This is also a natural mood enhancer and I can feel it! Enjoy!

Good focus nootropic

Posted by doesitwork on Apr 07, 2014

DMAE is supposed to be a cholinergic, meaning that it increases acetylcholine in the brain and body. When I take DMAE, I feel more focused and a little more energetic than normal.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1141768 on Mar 11, 2010

One of the best bargains out there! You get plenty of doses for a small price, and this is the most efficacious form of DMAE - it doesn't compete well for absorption, so best to take it in a glass of plain water on an empty stomach. Helps moods, memory, energy levels. Don't know if it gets to your skin, but DMAE is now used in skin creams.

facelift in a bottle!

Posted by Reviewer2100245 on Jul 29, 2010

amazing....truly a facelift in a bottle...makes lips fuller too. It smells fishy but that goes away shortly after use. Mix with moisturizer.

Excellent value!

Posted by Reviewer3259544 on Mar 10, 2009

Unfortunately I can't take this anymore as it appears to affect my asthma but I add it to my serum and use it on my face. Excellent value & service as always from Iherb.

Cheryle Wilson

Posted by CheryleWilson on Mar 04, 2009

I see a big difference with my complexion when I take this nightly

Excellent DMAE,

Posted by healthandlongevity on Sep 28, 2012

I take this as an added Choline source to my Pramiracetam regimen. I like this liquid formula, maybe it does make me calmer over period of regular use (about 0.5 ml a day in glass of water). Among it's effects, DMAE can delay the graying of the hair process, and also can prevent the formation of Lipofuscin (by-product of the aging process) and clear the body from it. H3 also has significant, potential anti-aging effects. I don't know if I can give links, but read here http://www.vrp.com/brain-health/dmae-and-paba-an-alternative-to-gerovital-gh3-the-romanian-youth-drug

DMAE drops

Posted by Reviewer2411844 on Sep 21, 2008

I use this for my four year old with Aspergers symptoms. Have not yet determined whither this product works. It has been two months and nothing noticable has yet to be seen. However, I have faith in the the products of fish oils and will continue to supplement.