healthy

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Aug 02, 2009

Good addition to cereals and baked goods. I feed it to my 1 year old and she loves it. So much nutrition packed into one little tablespoon. Great price; this stuff will last a long time.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Jul 17, 2009

Great!

GOOD QUALITY AND PRICE

Posted by Reviewer1809465 on Jul 14, 2009

Very good quality and price. I make a vitamin mix for my dogs and use the Brewer's Yeast. I have two large breed dogs so need to check prices where I can but don't want to skimp on quality. I'm pleased with both.

i'm 'flealess' by 'bark brooks'...

Posted by Reviewer1665961 on Jul 08, 2009

great way to control fleas...hard to find-have been looking for this powder form for years !

Twinlab Genuine Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Jun 25, 2009

In my search for a natural repellant for ticks and fleas, brewers yeast was mentioned. My dogs did not have fleas when I started but now living on farm it is a good preventative. I mix 1 teaspoon in my dogs dinners at night. The dogs weigh about 50 lbs each.

Twinlab Genuine Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2851921 on Jun 24, 2009

An excellent product full of nutrition, sprinkle it on your food. Also it is an excellent product to put on the fur of your cat when it has flees. Since flees avoid strong smells, the cat licks it's fur and the yest gets into the cat blood, and the flees run away. (You have to sprinkle it on your cat, andleave the cats outdoors, so the flees won't jump in your house.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3155457 on May 18, 2009

Although I prefer the flavor of the nutritional yeast flakes I buy in bulk locally, brewer's yeast has certain benefits of it's own. This is good for adding to salad dressings, health shakes, and in baking.

A little strong

Posted by Reviewer1538993 on Apr 16, 2009

I have used brewer's yeast for awhile, but I don't really like the taste of this brand. It seems very strong to me.

Very Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer1567173 on Mar 25, 2009

Great price, quick delivery, and products were well packaged to survive shipping undamaged. Thank you.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1126168 on Mar 19, 2009

Has a nice soft flavor. Love it sprinkled on salads as well as in mixtures.