Twinlab Genuine Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Jun 25, 2009

In my search for a natural repellant for ticks and fleas, brewers yeast was mentioned. My dogs did not have fleas when I started but now living on farm it is a good preventative. I mix 1 teaspoon in my dogs dinners at night. The dogs weigh about 50 lbs each.

Good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Apr 27, 2008

Taste wonderful mixed in shakes.

i'm 'flealess' by 'bark brooks'...

Posted by Reviewer1665961 on Jul 08, 2009

great way to control fleas...hard to find-have been looking for this powder form for years !

good

Posted by Reviewer1878390 on Mar 07, 2010

hard to mask the taste, but inexpensive and nutritious

Healthy additive

Posted by Reviewer1982195 on Mar 23, 2010

This brewers yeast is ground really fine.I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. I personally am used to the consistancy being a bit courser.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3155457 on May 18, 2009

Although I prefer the flavor of the nutritional yeast flakes I buy in bulk locally, brewer's yeast has certain benefits of it's own. This is good for adding to salad dressings, health shakes, and in baking.

Seems to be a good product.

Posted by Reviewer2332889 on Apr 22, 2008

The packaging was excellent. I've only been using it for a few days. I'm starting to get used to the taste and using it as an additive in more and more dishes.

Good value.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Feb 17, 2008

I like that this is a concentrated powder so you need less. Makes it a better value and it seems to be of good quality.

My ducklings needed extra niacin

Posted by Reviewer3205119 on May 19, 2008

This was the easiest way that I could obtain Brewer's Yeast in bulk, and the powder form was not at all clumpy and easy to mix into their food. I'll probably add the rest to baking bread and such.

Twinlab Genuine Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2179067 on Sep 13, 2008

I purchased this to give to my dog as I heard that Brewer's Yeast help keeps fleas away. I don't know if it works or not, but she sure loves the taste of it.