Leaky capsules

Posted by Reviewer1869167 on Feb 15, 2009

Poor manufacturing of this product. Many of the capsules leaked.

Home Free !!!

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on May 26, 2011

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1042535 on Feb 04, 2008

I've been using krill oil for a few years now and I rate it very highly as an anti oxident and omega 3 suppliment. It's heavy metal free which is a huge bonus in this day and age.

Packaging

Posted by Reviewer1070082 on Oct 17, 2007

This is the second time I have received a bottle with capsules broken and the oil on all the other caps.

The good oil

Posted by Reviewer2772891 on Jun 20, 2009

I take this every day along with my fish oil and cod liver oil so I won't get sick. My father died from a heart attack at age 51 -- I am 67 no sign of any heart problems thanks to Krill oil, 50/50 DHA/EPA fish oil, and cod liver oil. I would tell everyone to take these every day.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1601286 on Jan 06, 2011

Great for lowering my cholesterol levels. No reflux after-effects. If the smell from opening the bottle is not to your liking keep it in the refrigerator.

First time use

Posted by Reviewer3174812 on Feb 09, 2011

the Krill oil has a very pungent smell which makes it hard to swallow, especially for a vegetarian.

Couldn't continue it long enough to see if it was effective

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Jul 28, 2010

Better that regular fish oil tabs but I still end up tasting it for several hours.

TOO DISAPPOINTED

Posted by Reviewer2536054 on Sep 20, 2008

May not suitable to me...i got serious skin allergy after taking it for a week time, so disappointed I cannot take this.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1574418 on Jan 23, 2007

Great product. In addition to Omega 3s, has 100% RDA of B6, B12, and Niacin. Have heard that it helps in treatment of OCD

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »