Excelent

Posted by 5197738067981010914 on Nov 26, 2014

Itš very good product for me

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1981387 on May 14, 2014

great love it also helps my joint/pain

Seem fine

Posted by 5666771722335733302 on Jul 13, 2013

Hard to comment - no negatives

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

It has a funny smell, but it's easy to swallow and there's no burping or aftertaste.

Krill fits the bill

Posted by superherbviking on Apr 20, 2013

For those of you like me, who want to take an Omega 3 supplement that comes from a natural source, Krill oil is a good option. Krill comes from the North Atlantic which are apparently less polluted. That's good because I don't like eating capsulized polition. When I first opened the bottle and took a wiff, I thought what the heck did I buy it smells so fishy; I took it anyway. Surprisingly and thankfully they agreed well with me. I didn't get any smelly burbs or stomach discomfort. It's a great product and I'll be back for more.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Mar 05, 2012

I bought these close to their use-by date at a great price. They are an easy shape to take. The only noticeable difference from my usual brand was a slight fishy smell. My fussy son took them without complaint, so the smell can't have been too bad. No fishy burps either.

Greatr Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1011327 on Feb 12, 2012

I can tell the difference in how I feel since adding this to my supplement intake. More energy & better bowel movements.

great product wish it was cheaper

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Nov 10, 2011

for me i notice a big difference - i need these for neuropathy and joint pain - and def works better than fish oil - i vote for krill

Home Free !!!

Posted by Reviewer1411888 on May 26, 2011

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

Krill -v- cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1787562 on Apr 11, 2011

Used 2 bottles of Twinlab, Krill Essentials together with swapping butter for cholesterol lowering margarine and lowered LDL only by 18%. HDL stayed high.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »