New To iHerb?

Twinlab, Super Gainers Fuel Pro, Vanilla, 10.3 lbs (4.7 kg) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Tastes like Dairy Queen

Posted by Reviewer1800568 on Jan 20, 2010

Delicious and it doesn't ,make you feel sick. This is the first gainer I enjoyed drinking and it mixes easy. I usually stick to half the recommended serving.

Good Product. Prices keep going up though.

Posted by Reviewer1200886 on Aug 12, 2008

When i first started using this site, Gainers Fuel was 21.99 with free shipping. Now it's 50 with shipping. Same great product, A lot more Expensive.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer2647953 on May 20, 2011

Ordered on Monday and it came on Friday, all the way to Japan, very happy with the quick delivery and from now a regular customer. The taste of this product is great and easily mixes with water.

one of the most trustable website for ordering Health supplements

Posted by Reviewer2154054 on Aug 12, 2011

Hi everyone Im from new zealand, for almost many months i was looking for a Twinlab supplements in new zealand, but its very difficult to find finally I searched through internet and decided to purchase online,but I was thinking I might get cheated if i pay through online, then i find iHerb.com and i put lot of confident to purchase online through iHerb.com I was really surprised within three days my order was in my doorstep its really amazing iHerb.com send me 10.3Lbs of Twinlab super gainer fuel pro send it to without any damage from united states of america to new zealand, I really really appreciate iHerb.com for there reliable service and care. Now I decided to order lot of my required health supplements through iHerb.com I honestly recommend iHerb.com please try to order through this website.

Super Gainers Fuel Pro. My son "loves it"

Posted by Reviewer1008638 on Jun 11, 2010

My teenage son has been using this product for the past 2 years. He likes the taste and it's helping him gain a few pounds.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »