U Natural Hydration, Vitamin + Electrolyte Enhanced Drink Tabs, Goji Berry Green Tea, 16 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2746548 From North Carolina on Feb 05, 2012

great electrolyte drink tabs

Nuun for Life!!

Posted by Reviewer1708419 From Washington on Feb 21, 2012

You can say I'm not a huge fan of drinking plain water and lately I've been bad about keeping myself hydrated. For the last few summers at some point I've become heat exhausted, I've even gone as far as cutting down immensely on my alcohol intake as it can induce an instant headache. Nuun saves the day! I was never a big fan of gatorade either, and Vitamin Water has many more calories. This is not only more affordable I can carry around the bottle in my purse and grab a water bottle when I'm feeling parched. Goji Berry Green Tea is pretty tasty, very subtle but better than the other berry one I've tried, will probably purchase again.