Works

Posted by Reviewer3244905 on Feb 16, 2012

Be careful to brew it as the directions say unless you want to have severe stomach pain... You can tell it works because if you eat unhealthy food it makes you feel like your stomach is going to die, and if you eat healthy food you feel fine for the most part.

not worth to buy

Posted by 5405232635855333325 on Nov 29, 2012

i had a terrible diarrhea, after drinking this tea

Funciona una maravilla!

Posted by Reviewer1425421 on Sep 23, 2013

Compré estas bolsitas pensando que no funcionarían y no ha sido así. Hay que tener cuidado cuando os las toméis ya que os puede dar un poco de diarrea. Impide la absorción de las grasas y también provoca movimientos en el intestino... Vamos, que por menos de nada os vais por la patilla xD A mí me gustan, los fines de semana (o cuando veo que voy a estar en casita), lo tomo con agua caliente y a las 6 horas noto su efecto. Os notaréis desinfladas... Si queréis ver más opiniones animaros a pasar por mi blog: www.iherbmania.blogspot.com

Fantastic

Posted by 5228955206050293749 on Feb 25, 2014

Brilliant product. Take in the morning if you work as by the time you get home around 5 or 6 pm you will need the bathroom. Keeps you regular. Have lost 2 kg in two weeks but not sure if it's from the tea or through healthy eating. Definitely helping though.

great product

Posted by 4746758483470544570 on Apr 26, 2014

i use this to stop getting bloated and keep me regular. Wouldnt use more than one tea bag a day but it is great for cleansing the system on a daily basis.

Great tea!

Posted by 4854468546671021058 on Jul 20, 2014

Like what a lot of other reviewer's have said, I would not take this more than once a day. It's suuuper effective. I take one bag and let it seep for about 3 mins in 26oz of water and put in the fridge so it gets nice and cold and I'll drink it through out the day, along with my regular amount of water. By the next morning I'll go to the bathroom a few times while I'm getting ready just to clear everything out, but it's nothing disastrous haha. It has a very nice light flavor, I like to add a little honey so that's something I appreciated. Also can't beat the price! This is a tea that is great to have around, I will reorder for sure. Happy cleansing!

Tehokas

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Tehokas vatsantoimittaja. Ei kannata ylittää yhtä teepussia/päivä.

Will not buy again

Posted by 5228035990486897618 on Feb 24, 2013

I normally don't have any abdominal or digestive problems, but just one cup of this tea gave me horrible stomach pain and diarreah for over 30 hours. I tried it again a week later to make sure it wasn't caused by a stomach bug or something I ate, and the same thing happen. I threw the rest of the tea out.

Very good!

Posted by 5023303481082840466 on Nov 22, 2013

Best product in this area!

It works,cleanse organism

Posted by 5006113561154147513 on Aug 06, 2014

Although the instruction is to drink three cups a day, everyone commented that does not need more than 1 cup, and I can definitely confirm that. It is quite strong. I make myself a cup of hot water with one tea bag which I leave it sit for a maximum of 5 minutes, pull out the bag, I leave to cool down and drink tea before bedtime. In the morning I have a couple of walks to the bathroom and cleansing of the organism. As for cramps, I had them just the first day, when I was cleaning the strongest, other days further is quite normal but effectively and regularly