Universal Nutrition, Doctor's CarbRite Diet, Sugar Free, Chocolate Mint Cookie, 12 Bars, 2.00 oz (56.7 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

HALLUELUJA!!!

Posted by 5133533626500327487 on May 24, 2013

HALLELUJA! that was actually the first word that came tom my thought on my FIRSTE BITE of this delicius MINT bar! Can it realy be TRUE that a chocolate can taste thath GOOD?! My answare for you is YES! Best taste ever, actually MUTCH MUTCH BETTER than after eight and "normal" mint chocolate! I will Absolutly by AGAIN++

Sweet tooth

Posted by 5096356165503146340 on Dec 07, 2013

I'm not big on mint flavoured chocolate although this is a strong mint taste it is quite delightful I REALLY enjoyed it. If ur craving something sweet without the high calories this is the bar!! Definitely get this again and very filling!! Fav carbrite bar. Recommended!!

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1781377 on Oct 18, 2013

I love mint and so for me these are now my favourite of the few from this range that I've tried (toasted coconut & brownie). Just ordered my second batch - using them on phase 3 of the HCG. These help me to take a needed break from all the meat & fish without causing any water retention as do other low carb bars.

good

Posted by erdong on Nov 13, 2013

Perfect taste and filling! Great for sugar craving on a low-carb diet. The prize is ok but could be a bit cheaper

YUMMO!

Posted by 5692678771623809931 on Aug 13, 2014

These are delicious,and totally awesome, easy guilt free snacks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »