Did not like the taste, and tested high in arsenic

Posted by 5636599324888301262 on Jul 15, 2014

I was excited to get Green Vibrance because I needed a whole food supplement in powder form, and I finally found one that was supposed to be good on many levels. However, I couldn't get past the taste. I just really really did not like it. Yes, it's a green product, but I'm just being honest in my review here. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste. I also found out today when looking for something with a different flavor, that studies showed that Green Vibrance tested very high in arsenic, reaching above the allowed safe level.

high energy stuff

Posted by Reviewer1335006 on Jul 31, 2012

Great product at a great price. I add a teaspoonful to my morning drink and get all sorts of green benefits and probiotic essentials. I especially like products like this in winter when fresh greens are harder to come by. Seems to be high quality.

Green Vibrance lives up to it's name!

Posted by 5042742982632338059 on Jul 21, 2012

After only 1 week of using this product I felt a noticeable differece. I have more energy, am more alert and am feeling more upbeat and positive. This is my first time trying a product like this. I have always used the standard over the counter vitamins with whatever medications my doctors prescribe for my asthmatic condition and my mild depression. I am so glad my friend told me about these amazing products and encourage others to try them!!

I Recommend this Product

Posted by Reviewer3038570 on Jul 08, 2016

This is a Product I will not allow to run out of. Excellent and I do mean Excellent. So very Beneficial in one's Health.

Addicted.

Posted by 5059034437042596076 on Aug 10, 2016

I truly recommend this product and I am definitely buying again. Flavor tastes a little like the starbucks green tea frappe. I mix this with soy milk and some blue berries with ice. Also feel a lot more energized and alert after drinking this.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g) Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance +25 Billion Probiotics, Version 15.0, 6.26 oz (177.45 g)

Posted by blurhoney on Sep 07, 2016

took this for less than a week but i can feel the energy.... even though i didnt have much rest the night before, but i feel really pretty good and energised the entire day after taking this! Even after taking for 15 days, I feel better and more energetic and I go to the loo much easier as well! Skin is looking better and better!

Wonderful Probiotic source

Posted by 5542317034227218065 on Aug 24, 2016

Vibrance Green is a great product Its far superior to Green Vibrance Iv used it for years Dissolves easily and is great tasting Product $$ was reasonable and dlvy was Prompt I will buy from iHerb regularly AwesomeAlex!

Love the product.

Posted by 5631779608609366667 on Dec 01, 2016

great product and I use this everyday.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3119843 on Oct 11, 2012

As someone low in fruit and vegie diet. this stuff helped save my life!!!!

I love this green powder

Posted by proinnseas on Mar 15, 2014

It tastes so good and easy to take with water. I also mix little bit Now Foods Vitamin C Crystals with it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »