Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.1, 25.61 oz (726 g)

Contains high amount of Arsenic

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jul 14, 2013

I noticed from consumer Report July 12, 2013, that Green Vibrance contained highest level of Arsenic. The amount of Arsenic in Green Vibrance is by factors higher than in any other tested green products. FDP proposed to limit Arsenic to 10 ppm in apple juice. Green Vibrance contains 4-8 times that much of Arsenic per serving scope. I had several kg Green Vibrance in my store which I through away upon reading the Conumer Report from july 12. 2013.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, 60 Day Supply

Posted by Reviewer1934004 on Jul 08, 2008

I have been using this product for over 2 years. I honestly belief that it's one of the best products I've ever used. I'm diabetic, was losing my teeth, my gums were very weak. Now I have no more problems with either one. I have more energy to do exercise and recover faster. I just love this product.

Drink it up

Posted by Reviewer1877975 on May 17, 2010

I've been drinking green powdered drinks since the begining of the year, I started with Trader Joe's Super Green Drink Powder and needed to replace my empty container when I decided to do some research on other similar products out there. After alot of reading I discovered that not all green powdered drinks are the same, some contain fillers for bulk, some are grass heavy, some have lower quality ingredients. This blend is a well rounded powder with quality ingredients at a fair price. It tastes good and I feel good. Try it for a couple months and see for your self.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is pretty comprehensive and covers a wide range of healthy food. One of the first things that I like about this product is that it lists all ingredients in their exact weight. Many green food blends do not do it as they are afraid of competitor copying the formula or try to introduce pixel dust into it (for example, adding 1 mg of ingredient in a undisclosed mixture so that they can write the name of the ingredient list). Let’s look at the long ingredient list! There is about 55% green blend here. Most of them are juices so you actually get more nutrients per mg. Most are organic as well. There is 3 mg of Alaria here (not sure if it helps). There are 700 mg of lecithin and quite a lot of fibers which is often considered as cheap fillers. Not that they are bad, they are just not value for money. For the antioxidants, it is quite a nice combination that covers different areas though it is somewhat low in weight. The other benefits of these antioxidants may not work at this dose but it can even do its job as an antioxidant. There are quite a good support for liver, one of the most important organs that has to deal with the daily toxins in the food and environment. There are significant amount of adaptogens and immune support. It is also nice that there are 25 billion of probiotics though it is at date of manufacture so some will probably die over time. The enzyme complexes are pretty low in activity but there isn’t much to digest or breakdown. There are quite generous amount of food based minerals and Vitamin D. As for the tonics, they are very low in weight as well. There are 2mg of cayenne pepper when people are taking a capsule of 500mg of cayenne. Overall if you ignore those with low weight, you still end up with 40-50 health enhancing food/extracts! The taste is quite light and palatable for beginner. Once you get used to it, you will find that you actually crave for it! (at least in my case). The powder mixes easily with water. This is probably the best for those who do not take additional supplements/green food blend. One scoop in the morning should help to jumpstart the day. Pricewise, it is not expensive, considering that it costs about $1 per scoop and it can replace your morning coffee etc. Buy the larger container to save a bit more! Check out my page for more reviews!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2852126 on Feb 10, 2010

I have been taking this product for the last few weeks and I have noticed a change in my energy level which has increased tremendously and as well I just received the results from blood work taken after 10 days on this product and the results were outstanding. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve there nutritional intake. I mix the power in a smoothly every morning which hides the terrible flavor that the powder has when just mixed with water or even juice. Buy the two months supply to offset the high cost of this supplement.