Buy this & you won't be sorry (and the price can't be beat!)

Posted by 4631829389114583744 on Dec 23, 2013

I ordered this about 2 weeks ago, for the 60 day supply and I can tell you right now that I feel so much better every day!! This is a great way to get in essential greens, vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. The taste is hard to choke down, but if you do it in the morning on an empty stomach and just get on with your day you will feel SO awake. I used to need coffee every day but now I'm good with this and maybe a cup of green tea/ yerba mate. I noticed that my skin was softer and more glowing and the whites of my eyes are whiter. My energy is pretty much through the roof :) Would highly recommend!!

Great Vibrant Greens

Posted by 4629730577343993962 on Dec 03, 2013

I am enjoying this product and find it effective. I was also impressed with the prompt delivery and I shall certainly purchase again. With regards, June

I'm loving it

Posted by 5646751614798941609 on Nov 19, 2013

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is pretty comprehensive and covers a wide range of healthy food. One of the first things that I like about this product is that it lists all ingredients in their exact weight. Many green food blends do not do it as they are afraid of competitor copying the formula or try to introduce pixel dust into it (for example, adding 1 mg of ingredient in a undisclosed mixture so that they can write the name of the ingredient list). Let’s look at the long ingredient list! There is about 55% green blend here. Most of them are juices so you actually get more nutrients per mg. Most are organic as well. There is 3 mg of Alaria here (not sure if it helps). There are 700 mg of lecithin and quite a lot of fibers which is often considered as cheap fillers. Not that they are bad, they are just not value for money. For the antioxidants, it is quite a nice combination that covers different areas though it is somewhat low in weight. The other benefits of these antioxidants may not work at this dose but it can even do its job as an antioxidant. There are quite a good support for liver, one of the most important organs that has to deal with the daily toxins in the food and environment. There are significant amount of adaptogens and immune support. It is also nice that there are 25 billion of probiotics though it is at date of manufacture so some will probably die over time. The enzyme complexes are pretty low in activity but there isn’t much to digest or breakdown. There are quite generous amount of food based minerals and Vitamin D. As for the tonics, they are very low in weight as well. There are 2mg of cayenne pepper when people are taking a capsule of 500mg of cayenne. Overall if you ignore those with low weight, you still end up with 40-50 health enhancing food/extracts! The taste is quite light and palatable for beginner. Once you get used to it, you will find that you actually crave for it! (at least in my case). The powder mixes easily with water. This is probably the best for those who do not take additional supplements/green food blend. One scoop in the morning should help to jumpstart the day. Pricewise, it is not expensive, considering that it costs about $1 per scoop and it can replace your morning coffee etc. Buy the larger container to save a bit more! Check out my page for more reviews!

Ingredients are awesome

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Aug 12, 2013

I really wanted this to work for me. I had felt awful for months and this is full of good stuff. I tried it three times and was very sick afterwards each time. The day after I tried it for the third time, my rheumatologist said it looked like I had lupus. Green Vibrance has alfalfa, and I am one of those who finds alfalfa to be a significant trigger. This isn't for everyone!

Contains high amount of Arsenic

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jul 14, 2013

I noticed from consumer Report July 12, 2013, that Green Vibrance contained highest level of Arsenic. The amount of Arsenic in Green Vibrance is by factors higher than in any other tested green products. FDP proposed to limit Arsenic to 10 ppm in apple juice. Green Vibrance contains 4-8 times that much of Arsenic per serving scope. I had several kg Green Vibrance in my store which I through away upon reading the Conumer Report from july 12. 2013.

The greener you are, the healthier you become

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Jan 24, 2013

Wow, if there is a perfect health supplement, I have to say this is it. It has stuff (more than 60) that is just too numerous to list. Each one supports your immune, circulatory and digestive systems. It has fibers like flax seeds, apple powder, rice bran, etc. You can download the ingredients and see for yourself and you will also be amazed. One scoop a day that is all you need and you will see and feel different. I've been taking one scoop for ten years now and my health could not be better. This is truly a super super food. For those of you who object to the "green" taste, mix it with apple juice. It is more palatable this way. I always start my day with the Green Vibrance shake (1 scoop of GV, 2 tabs of flax seed oil, 1 tab of flax seed powder, a handful of berries and 8 oz. of unfiltered apple juice, 2 tabs of low fat yoghurt, buzz in a blender for 1 minute, and drink it up). I have enough energy until lunch time.

kills free radicals

Posted by 4776769189973195872 on Dec 10, 2012

great product

JUST A TOTALLY AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2319724 on Nov 14, 2012

HAS DEFINITELY HELPED WITH CONSTIPATION ALONG WITH THE EXTRA BENEFITS OF MORE ENERGY AND ALL THE HEALTHY INGREDIENTS IT CONTAINS.

A complete product

Posted by 5522215785789317825 on Oct 08, 2012

I can't add much to what has already been said, but I'm glad I ordered this. For anyone used to drinking unsweetend green tea, especially matcha, this tastes fine. I'm drinking it in a smoothie right now and I barely notice it, but I don't mind the flavour just in water either.