throw out your vitamins and diet pills

Posted by Reviewer2117184 on Sep 29, 2007

This product is just fantastic! I drink it every morning and it curbs my appetite until noon or later. The best way to drink it is to put it in a blender with about 10 oz of water then add your favorite frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries, etc) I also add a little stevia plus to sweeten it a bit. It taste delicouse. I have energy all day long and it helps to keep me regular.

Super Breakfast Drink!!

Posted by Reviewer2322057 on Mar 19, 2008

a great combination for my breakfast drink. Have it every morning with 1 cup mixed berries, 1 tbl spoon Nutribotic Spectrum shake, 1 tbl. spoon hemp seeds, 1 tbl. spoon hemp oil, 1 tbl. spoon hemp fibre, 1 cup water, blend and drink!!! fabulous enegy, feel super and can last well beyound lunch. This is a real health drink

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2348302 on Jan 20, 2010

This stuff is very good. I've tried a lot of supplements over the years - This is one I've purchased many times over. It's bitter, but add a squeeze of lemon juice or fruit juice and that bitterness is more than manageable for a "grown-up" as my 4 year old would say. Decent value in a 60 serving size as well. Make sure you read the servings per container on any "green food" product to get the true cost. I keep mine in the freezer in a big zip-top bag.

The greener you are, the healthier you become

Posted by Reviewer2036599 on Jan 24, 2013

Wow, if there is a perfect health supplement, I have to say this is it. It has stuff (more than 60) that is just too numerous to list. Each one supports your immune, circulatory and digestive systems. It has fibers like flax seeds, apple powder, rice bran, etc. You can download the ingredients and see for yourself and you will also be amazed. One scoop a day that is all you need and you will see and feel different. I've been taking one scoop for ten years now and my health could not be better. This is truly a super super food. For those of you who object to the "green" taste, mix it with apple juice. It is more palatable this way. I always start my day with the Green Vibrance shake (1 scoop of GV, 2 tabs of flax seed oil, 1 tab of flax seed powder, a handful of berries and 8 oz. of unfiltered apple juice, 2 tabs of low fat yoghurt, buzz in a blender for 1 minute, and drink it up). I have enough energy until lunch time.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 9.0, 24.34 oz (690 g)

Posted by Reviewer1846579 on May 13, 2009

The flavor of this product reminds me of a dairy farm and may be a bit much for some people. I drink it because I know it's a good product and my health is important to me. I take it in a half glass of water every morning and intend to finish the entire thing. I keep the container in the freezer as recommended by the manufacturer.

green vibrance in can

Posted by 5721103498127885612 on Mar 29, 2015

awesome, I am a Realtor and I take one or two water bottles with a scoop for the day. And the free shipping and handling really helps. Thank you

You won't regret it!

Posted by AlexPrimus on Dec 08, 2015

I don't write many reviews but had to after taking this product. Literally within minutes of taking it I feel an immediate sense of well being, a sense of lightness all over my body, and a very noticeable boost of energy (to the point where i want to start running around). I have tried many green products over the years, searching for the best one and this is it. The only other product that had immediate results like this was Iridesca, and that costs $170. Also, I suggest taking this 2 to 3 times daily and slowly mixing it by hand in a very small amount of water first before adding more fluids. You don't want to blend greens because it causes oxidation (which destorys some of the vitamins/minerals).

Best taste

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on May 24, 2011

I just don't eat enough vegetables and fruits. This makes all the difference and really helps regulate your system. I've been using half a scoop, one scoop was too much for me. This product is just what my body has been asking for.

BEST

Posted by Reviewer2390847 on May 16, 2011

BEST

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2408250 on Jul 25, 2009

I ordered this product last week and so far both my husband and I really like it. It's a good suggestion to start with half a scoop and work up according to how you feel. I wouldn't drink it on an empty stomach since the high concentration might make you queasy. As far as the taste goes, I really think it's what you're used to and you can adapt to it. I'm a vegetarian and I drink a lot of grassy green tea, so it really doesn't taste like anything to me. I just drink it straight with water. If you're used to any sort of health drink or juicing, it's fine.