Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.0, 25.61 oz (726 g)

Buy this & you won't be sorry (and the price can't be beat!)

Posted by 4631829389114583744 on Dec 23, 2013

I ordered this about 2 weeks ago, for the 60 day supply and I can tell you right now that I feel so much better every day!! This is a great way to get in essential greens, vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. The taste is hard to choke down, but if you do it in the morning on an empty stomach and just get on with your day you will feel SO awake. I used to need coffee every day but now I'm good with this and maybe a cup of green tea/ yerba mate. I noticed that my skin was softer and more glowing and the whites of my eyes are whiter. My energy is pretty much through the roof :) Would highly recommend!!

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance - The Rolls Royce of green drinks!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews From California on Feb 08, 2014

This must be the Rolls Royce of green drinks! Just look at the ingredients ... it has everything from the ground up! Veggies, fruits, mushrooms, sprouts, probiotics, algaes, chlorellas, spirulinas, berries, resveratrols... everything! I recently found this when a friend asked "Do you know Vibrant Health greens?". I didn't, but I reseached and I was amazed! This now is my standard green drink. If you are not comfortable with the price, look at the weight. This is 2x your regular monthly green powder drink. So, its just about the same in price, but a lot bigger in nutrients. NOTE -- refrigirate, or put in freezer. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

buy it!

Posted by Reviewer1336224 From Idaho on Apr 01, 2007

this is an incredible product for the whole family...especially when you don't have the time and money to cook organic veggies daily!

throw out your vitamins and diet pills

Posted by Reviewer2117184 From California on Sep 29, 2007

This product is just fantastic! I drink it every morning and it curbs my appetite until noon or later. The best way to drink it is to put it in a blender with about 10 oz of water then add your favorite frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries, etc) I also add a little stevia plus to sweeten it a bit. It taste delicouse. I have energy all day long and it helps to keep me regular.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1701508 From New York on Oct 11, 2007

Mixing Green Vibrance with my protein mix every morning keeps me going, even during the most hectic of times when I don't pay a lot of attention to my nutritional needs.