お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.1, 25.61 oz (726 g)

great

Posted by Reviewer2603048 on Sep 25, 2008

I love stuff this!! more energy , better skin, , thanks .

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1573276 on Dec 12, 2007

I have tried several of the greens, and I feel this is one of the best. Although most of them have similiar formulas, this has many additional ingredients not found in the others. In so far as taste, none of them really taste good, but this one is the most tolerable out of all of them.

Ingredients are awesome

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Aug 12, 2013

I really wanted this to work for me. I had felt awful for months and this is full of good stuff. I tried it three times and was very sick afterwards each time. The day after I tried it for the third time, my rheumatologist said it looked like I had lupus. Green Vibrance has alfalfa, and I am one of those who finds alfalfa to be a significant trigger. This isn't for everyone!

Buy this & you won't be sorry (and the price can't be beat!)

Posted by 4631829389114583744 on Dec 23, 2013

I ordered this about 2 weeks ago, for the 60 day supply and I can tell you right now that I feel so much better every day!! This is a great way to get in essential greens, vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. The taste is hard to choke down, but if you do it in the morning on an empty stomach and just get on with your day you will feel SO awake. I used to need coffee every day but now I'm good with this and maybe a cup of green tea/ yerba mate. I noticed that my skin was softer and more glowing and the whites of my eyes are whiter. My energy is pretty much through the roof :) Would highly recommend!!

ugh! but helpful

Posted by 5031544750831043188 on Feb 25, 2015

The taste of this powder is god-awful. But mixed with some OJ and its more than tolerable. It give you a great boost of energy too- i can't even take it before bed. Strangely enough its also helped my joins be less creaky... weird but I'm not complaining- 5 STARS!!!