Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer2348302 on Jan 20, 2010

This stuff is very good. I've tried a lot of supplements over the years - This is one I've purchased many times over. It's bitter, but add a squeeze of lemon juice or fruit juice and that bitterness is more than manageable for a "grown-up" as my 4 year old would say. Decent value in a 60 serving size as well. Make sure you read the servings per container on any "green food" product to get the true cost. I keep mine in the freezer in a big zip-top bag.

Buy this & you won't be sorry (and the price can't be beat!)

Posted by 4631829389114583744 on Dec 23, 2013

I ordered this about 2 weeks ago, for the 60 day supply and I can tell you right now that I feel so much better every day!! This is a great way to get in essential greens, vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. The taste is hard to choke down, but if you do it in the morning on an empty stomach and just get on with your day you will feel SO awake. I used to need coffee every day but now I'm good with this and maybe a cup of green tea/ yerba mate. I noticed that my skin was softer and more glowing and the whites of my eyes are whiter. My energy is pretty much through the roof :) Would highly recommend!!

ugh! but helpful

Posted by 5031544750831043188 on Feb 25, 2015

The taste of this powder is god-awful. But mixed with some OJ and its more than tolerable. It give you a great boost of energy too- i can't even take it before bed. Strangely enough its also helped my joins be less creaky... weird but I'm not complaining- 5 STARS!!!

STAND OUT PRODUCT

Posted by 5522876850763579361 on Mar 02, 2015

Been 2 months taking it, beside from its taste (vegie juice), this product is awesome. you're getting it all in one shot.

green vibrance in can

Posted by 5721103498127885612 on Mar 29, 2015

awesome, I am a Realtor and I take one or two water bottles with a scoop for the day. And the free shipping and handling really helps. Thank you

Best product on the market.

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 09, 2012

Every morning and every night for almost two years I used this product. Not always I can eat plenty of fresh green vegetables even being a vegetarian. Sometime just a coup of legumes with some fruits and I have to go. That's when this amazing product comes in help!! Keep it inside the freezer always and never run out of it!!

Vibrant Health Really Keeps You Going

Posted by Reviewer2809655 on Sep 02, 2009

Since I have been using this product my energy level has increased dramatically.

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer3002416 on Jul 22, 2008

We've tried a few greens products, and Green Vibrance is a good one. On its own, the taste isn't exactly wonderful, but mixed with juice, or in a smoothie, its just fine.

Hard to remember to drink this

Posted by DeanaS on May 25, 2012

Hmmm, this is good stuff, easy to drink, just hard to remember. You need to keep this in the fridge or better yet the freezer. That right there loses points for me. It's due to the live probiotics and it preserves the product so it's necessary, just a hassle. I keep forgetting it. Also you need to remember to take this 30 minutes after a meal.

Not Vegetarian

Posted by chungfai on Jan 05, 2010

Green Vibrance contains Vitamin D3 which comes from Lanolin (from sheep’s wool). Not vegetarian and not vegan.