GOOD FOR MARATHON

Posted by Reviewer2814692 on Sep 27, 2010

My husband runs a marathon and this product really helped him to run 21,5 km. I am 3 kids mom and this products helps me feel stronger and more vital.

ten stars easy

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

Green Vibrance is hands down the very best supplement I have found. My body really notices the difference. The quality of GV is far above any other supplement of its kind.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2952952 on Aug 03, 2011

I make a green soup (zuchinni,parsley,green bean and celery), and put in a scoop with each serving. You cannot taste it's "green-ness" this way and boy do I feel great after eating it. It's harder to get down when mixed with juice (I've tried apple and pear) and I don't even think I'd try it with water. But it's a battery pack of a supplement, and if you have to plug you nose to take it, then just do it! I also had a little yeast overgrowth on my skin which went away after starting this. My accupunturist thinks it's because the product is so jammed packed that it actually changes the p.h. of your body. No matter how I slice it, this stuff is worth it. And it's gluten free too!

Surprised me!

Posted by Reviewer3168187 on Jul 26, 2009

I believe in green foods, and this is a good one, but what surprised me is the effectiveness of the probiotic formula! I've taken probiotics before but this really changed my digestion for the better. I'm staying with it!!

Buy this & you won't be sorry (and the price can't be beat!)

Posted by 4631829389114583744 on Dec 23, 2013

I ordered this about 2 weeks ago, for the 60 day supply and I can tell you right now that I feel so much better every day!! This is a great way to get in essential greens, vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. The taste is hard to choke down, but if you do it in the morning on an empty stomach and just get on with your day you will feel SO awake. I used to need coffee every day but now I'm good with this and maybe a cup of green tea/ yerba mate. I noticed that my skin was softer and more glowing and the whites of my eyes are whiter. My energy is pretty much through the roof :) Would highly recommend!!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3358338 on Sep 05, 2008

Green Vibrance is the real deal, a very good product. Be careful if you are sensitive to stimulants. There is some green tea extract and some other uppers in there that may keep you awake if you are already have other sources of caffeine, ect... Enjoy

ugh! but helpful

Posted by 5031544750831043188 on Feb 25, 2015

The taste of this powder is god-awful. But mixed with some OJ and its more than tolerable. It give you a great boost of energy too- i can't even take it before bed. Strangely enough its also helped my joins be less creaky... weird but I'm not complaining- 5 STARS!!!

Good Greens

Posted by Reviewer3002416 on Jul 22, 2008

We've tried a few greens products, and Green Vibrance is a good one. On its own, the taste isn't exactly wonderful, but mixed with juice, or in a smoothie, its just fine.

Vibrant Health Really Keeps You Going

Posted by Reviewer2809655 on Sep 02, 2009

Since I have been using this product my energy level has increased dramatically.

Hard to remember to drink this

Posted by DeanaS on May 25, 2012

Hmmm, this is good stuff, easy to drink, just hard to remember. You need to keep this in the fridge or better yet the freezer. That right there loses points for me. It's due to the live probiotics and it preserves the product so it's necessary, just a hassle. I keep forgetting it. Also you need to remember to take this 30 minutes after a meal.