Awake and Alert!

Posted by Reviewer2563783 on Dec 29, 2011

After taking Vibrant Health for a few short days I noticed the difference in a HUGE way. Woke up feeling refreshed and alert, which was a big change. My diet was lacking in a lot of areas and this product seems to have filled the gaps and given me a REAL boost in overall wellbeing! Big claim I know, but it seems to have helped!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1428725 on Dec 15, 2011

myself, my husband and friend ate out and myself and my friend went down with food poisoning, but my husband had taken this just before we went out and started to get stomach cramps but then they dissapeared and he never fell ill!!...also my friend is taking this for acid problems and since taking it has only had 1 small episode...so overall a great product we all feel energised and healthy from it..everyone should be on this stuff!

Good Honest Product

Posted by Reviewer2850189 on Dec 13, 2011

I am rotating this product with Vitamineral Greens. This product tastes better than vitamineral greens as it has a more vegetable base. I have a preference to vitamineral greens. I love the fact that there is no propietary blend, that everything is listed. this is a good honest product.

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2976577 on Dec 02, 2011

a very good green product but pricey....I use 2 scoops in a whey protein shake following my gym workout...addding blueberries, yogurt and whatever else I toss in!!! Doesnt taste great but you get used to it. Also more than fulfills the green intake for a day. Very happy with this product after more than a yr and basically it becomes breakfast and lunch! Id rather drink my salad than eat it!

BEST GREENS

Posted by Reviewer1281919 on Nov 18, 2011

I have tried the Field of Greens by Vibrant Health but prefer this one. It tastes better plus it has probiotics. Great product!

Green Vibrance

Posted by Reviewer3118331 on Nov 09, 2011

Super greens dont come any better than this.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2786227 on Oct 31, 2011

Great product. I use it in smoothies (for all my family) every morning.

Energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2473836 on Oct 31, 2011

The first time I took it, it was like flying to the moon and back. Excellent product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2775807 on Oct 25, 2011

This is my second order of this product, I am quite please with it's outcome. My use consist of once a day and I feel great. Thanks for such a great product.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2164500 on Oct 22, 2011

this stuff is great I am 100% happy with it!