Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.1, 25.61 oz (726 g)

it has organic arsenic... there is a difference

Posted by Reviewer2462820 on Apr 08, 2015

customers need to do their research. organic arsenic exists also in seafood. organic arsenic is not processed in our bodies like INORGANIC arsenic. inorganic arsenic is deadly.

Buy this & you won't be sorry (and the price can't be beat!)

Posted by 4631829389114583744 on Dec 23, 2013

I ordered this about 2 weeks ago, for the 60 day supply and I can tell you right now that I feel so much better every day!! This is a great way to get in essential greens, vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. The taste is hard to choke down, but if you do it in the morning on an empty stomach and just get on with your day you will feel SO awake. I used to need coffee every day but now I'm good with this and maybe a cup of green tea/ yerba mate. I noticed that my skin was softer and more glowing and the whites of my eyes are whiter. My energy is pretty much through the roof :) Would highly recommend!!

Best product on the market.

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 09, 2012

Every morning and every night for almost two years I used this product. Not always I can eat plenty of fresh green vegetables even being a vegetarian. Sometime just a coup of legumes with some fruits and I have to go. That's when this amazing product comes in help!! Keep it inside the freezer always and never run out of it!!

buy it!

Posted by Reviewer1336224 on Apr 01, 2007

this is an incredible product for the whole family...especially when you don't have the time and money to cook organic veggies daily!

throw out your vitamins and diet pills

Posted by Reviewer2117184 on Sep 29, 2007

This product is just fantastic! I drink it every morning and it curbs my appetite until noon or later. The best way to drink it is to put it in a blender with about 10 oz of water then add your favorite frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries, etc) I also add a little stevia plus to sweeten it a bit. It taste delicouse. I have energy all day long and it helps to keep me regular.