July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 14.0, 25.61 oz (726 g)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1701508 on Oct 11, 2007

Mixing Green Vibrance with my protein mix every morning keeps me going, even during the most hectic of times when I don't pay a lot of attention to my nutritional needs.

ten stars easy

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

Green Vibrance is hands down the very best supplement I have found. My body really notices the difference. The quality of GV is far above any other supplement of its kind.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3358338 on Sep 05, 2008

Green Vibrance is the real deal, a very good product. Be careful if you are sensitive to stimulants. There is some green tea extract and some other uppers in there that may keep you awake if you are already have other sources of caffeine, ect... Enjoy

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2408250 on Jul 25, 2009

I ordered this product last week and so far both my husband and I really like it. It's a good suggestion to start with half a scoop and work up according to how you feel. I wouldn't drink it on an empty stomach since the high concentration might make you queasy. As far as the taste goes, I really think it's what you're used to and you can adapt to it. I'm a vegetarian and I drink a lot of grassy green tea, so it really doesn't taste like anything to me. I just drink it straight with water. If you're used to any sort of health drink or juicing, it's fine.

Surprised me!

Posted by Reviewer3168187 on Jul 26, 2009

I believe in green foods, and this is a good one, but what surprised me is the effectiveness of the probiotic formula! I've taken probiotics before but this really changed my digestion for the better. I'm staying with it!!