Green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1558269 on Oct 20, 2011

I was feeling run down with no energy but also wasn't sleeping at night! I felt as though my years life of burning the candle at both ends had finally caught up with me! Since taking green vibrance I can honestly say I have my old energy levels back and feel great! I am also getting alot more sleep which I didnt expect but it just goes to show with the right nutrients your body works better! I would recommend this product to anyone and would like to thank 'iHerb' for their expedient delivery 2 days to get to the UK from the US!

Our favorite smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 16, 2011

We both use Green Vibrance to make our morning smoothies. Adding some powdered superfruits and hemp for extra protein makes this a powerhouse formula. It has everything! Gives us energy to spare! Excellent product! Because it's so expensive, we like to use half a serving and fill in with other nutritious powders. It lasts longer that way, with no obvious reduction in benefits. Good stuff!

green vibrance

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Oct 15, 2011

Love this green powder! This is the most complete, super-quality of all green powders with the most bang for my buck.

Too green for me.

Posted by Masjedah on Sep 28, 2011

I know this is supposed to be super-good for me, but I can't take the taste. Very strong even when I mix it with my fruits smoothie in the mornings. will not purchase again

added energy

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Sep 21, 2011

this review is too soon to be complete but thus far it has given me a nice boost in energy... I chose this for it's wide array of nutrients...tonic herbs, probiotics. Time will tell if I will be a regular part of my nutrition...

Bad service

Posted by Reviewer2406860 on Sep 21, 2011

I have ordered this item 4,5 weeks ago- still waiting. After several emails- reply is standard, no answers to my questions. Looks like they dont hold any responsibility for it jast taking money!!

seems helpful

Posted by Reviewer1715010 on Sep 08, 2011

Frankly, I've made so many positive dietary changes lately that I'm not sure how much this is helping. It doesn't feel as good as when I juice a bunch of vegetables, but it's the next best thing.

Best health supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer1208115 on Sep 07, 2011

I take this product religiously every morning and just dont get sick. I recommend it to all my family and friends.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1557029 on Aug 22, 2011

I have been taking Green Vibrance for 5 months, feel like a new person, it has great benefits-

I LOVE this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Aug 04, 2011

I love this product! I drink it every morning after shaking it up in a small plastic container with water. I find it makes me feel more "alert" in the morning, it helps with my digestion (lots of probiotics) and keeps my skin clear! I originally bought this because I wanted to try a green powder that included probiotics, wheatgrass and barley grass .. but this product contains so much more! I'm used to various green powder drinks - and of the ones I tried this one is quite palatable.. but for those who find green juices less tasty, try adding some honey or maple syrup (if you don't have insulin/sugar issues) to make it easier to drink.