Too green for me.

Posted by Masjedah on Sep 28, 2011

I know this is supposed to be super-good for me, but I can't take the taste. Very strong even when I mix it with my fruits smoothie in the mornings. will not purchase again

My product was shipped to the wrong person...

Posted by drmaiysha on Jan 01, 2009

The Green Vibrance is usually great! However, this order, my product was shipped to the wrong person (a previous client that has passes on) and when I contacted customer service they refused to investigate, reship or even refund my money, and wanted me to contact my deceased client family to see if I could recover the product myself. Come on! ...Now I've flushed $66 down the drain b/c I never received my product, and it will most likely not go to use. I"m sad b/c this seemed like such a great company, but I feel I'm going to have to find somewhere else to purchase my Green Vibrance...and refer my clients.

Great ingredients except for adaptogens

Posted by 5067788352483959491 on Apr 10, 2016

We overall like this product a lot but I don't like the adaptogen ingredients. We don't need to be wired up every day with eleuterococcus and other adaptogens as it actually exhausts adrenal glands and once off the product - tiredness ensues. It's like taking natural but a drug. I really wish they made this product without the adaptogens as an option because the rest of ingRedients are great, esPecially love the addition of the probiotics.

Not Vegetarian

Posted by chungfai on Jan 05, 2010

Green Vibrance contains Vitamin D3 which comes from Lanolin (from sheep’s wool). Not vegetarian and not vegan.

Bad service

Posted by Reviewer2406860 on Sep 21, 2011

I have ordered this item 4,5 weeks ago- still waiting. After several emails- reply is standard, no answers to my questions. Looks like they dont hold any responsibility for it jast taking money!!

JUST A TOTALLY AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2319724 on Nov 14, 2012

HAS DEFINITELY HELPED WITH CONSTIPATION ALONG WITH THE EXTRA BENEFITS OF MORE ENERGY AND ALL THE HEALTHY INGREDIENTS IT CONTAINS.

green machine

Posted by Reviewer2321981 on Jan 26, 2008

about three years ago i was having digestive problems. i discovered a produst through the mail that really helped me for a while but i couldnt stay on it because its harshness on my system so i was searching for a replacement thats when i came upon "iherb" and all its great products. by chance i discovered "green vibrance". i was looking for a green super food that would benefit my health digestive wise and green vibrance fit the bill nicely. im as regular as clock work, very happy with the product and will continue to buy it. thanks iherb. sincerely tim zewicky

best of all

Posted by Reviewer2414122 on May 01, 2012

been taking this regularly for a long time, fit as ever !

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Jun 24, 2012

This is my breakfast. I mix this with ground flax seed & chia seed into coconut milk. Its like taking a multi vitamin only better and it contains probiotics and enzymes which help me a lot.

great super greenfood!