Too perfect

Posted by Reviewer2299393 on Feb 06, 2012

That thing cannot be true. As if it floats from heaven.. Keep it up iherb. If only it came in bigger packs.

with no calories....couldnt ask for more.

Posted by Reviewer1595298 on Feb 18, 2012

Its as close as the real thing as ya can get. Really enjoy this on turkey burgers & meats. I didnt expect it to taste just like normal BBQ sauce, it doesnt but as close as it can be & I like it alot!

Walden Farms, Original BBQ Sauce

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on May 22, 2012

I'm please with all the Walden Farms condiments I have purchased. I love the BBQ sauce. You just have to try it for yourself. It's really good on ribs. All the flavor... NO guilt!

This is a must for my refridgerator

Posted by 4791677576563776493 on May 24, 2012

This is amazing close to most bbq sauces. The only thing that is missing is the thickness but given the 0 facts altogether, i could not ask for more and i know it. Amazing product, i am gonna buy again. Walden Farms congratulations for this product. The packaging was great as well. Thank you iHerb.

You can't beat this one!

Posted by 5530246250148225936 on Jul 16, 2012

It tastes like one of the best BBQ sauces I ever had. I will stock up on this since it is summer and I BBQ a lot.

Great Diet Food

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 10, 2012

Smells exactly like BBQ sauce, The taste doesn't quite have the same depth as the real stuff but for a zero calorie diet food this is a perfect substitute. I add a little Frontier Natural salt free Organic BBQ Seasoning (also from iherb) when cooking my proteins and pour this over the finished result

Mmmmmm

Posted by idaveronica on Apr 08, 2012

Tried this on some pork chops, and it was YUMMIE! Going to buy some more before the summer :-)

Excellent Substitute

Posted by Reviewer2456317 on May 03, 2012

This is one of the best substitute for a barbecue sauce, it's really similar to the normal ones in the supermarket. although the smell kind stays on your finger after you eat it.

Taste almost like the real BBQ sauce!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jun 17, 2013

Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: *Edit: So far i've bought 7 bottles of this... Super duper pleased with this! (:

WALDEN FARMS ORIGINAL BBQ SAUCE

Posted by 4679410208743134219 on Jul 15, 2013

This stuff is awesome!!! It's good on ground beef, chicken and hot dogs. I LOVE it. My husband prefers the THICK and SPICY. I'm glad Walden Farms has both so each of our taste buds are satisfied!!!