Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2875055 on Apr 26, 2008

I run an average of 40 miles a week. Since rubbing this oil on before and after my runs my muscles are repaired before they ever reach fatigue. Never felt fresher after running 10 miles!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2140273 on Apr 03, 2009

Really works for my blood circulation problem.

Weleda, Arnica Massage Oil, 100 ml (3.4 fl oz)

Posted by Reviewer1441800 on Apr 27, 2009

My wife and I were both pleasantly surprised at how effective this product is for aching muscles and tendonitis. We thought at first that the odor might be objectionable but found that it was not a problem at all. The massage Oil is ver easy to apply and not at all messy. Try it, you'll like it.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2594854 on Aug 02, 2011

i had a knee replacement. Arnica masage oil helped me enormously to control my pain

Quality stuff

Posted by Reviewer1490847 on Jun 10, 2009

Great product for muscle/tendon pains.

Another great product from Weleda!

Posted by Reviewer1902182 on Jun 22, 2009

When I've got achy muscles or tired feet, I use this great product. It's really good for sore hands too...

Arnica Massage Oil

Posted by Reviewer2192383 on Aug 20, 2008

Excellent for bruises, sore muscles & joint pain. Good for post sun days. Lovely theraputic scent.

Healthy Massages

Posted by Reviewer1398796 on Dec 06, 2008

This product in the very best massage oil you will ever use. I have recently had a very serious back injury, one that requires me to have frequent massages. I take this product with me, and my CMT thinks its wonderful. It benefits both her and I at the same time. I'd say thats a win win situation.

great stuff,,great price

Posted by Reviewer1022429 on Jul 31, 2010

great for body/muscle rube down when used with 1 part Arnica to 3 part baby oil. [divide one bottle of Arnica by 3

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1838909 on Jan 24, 2010

I am a muscle therapist. I use this oil often. It is a great oil. Weleda is a super company.