Not so bad

Posted by 5638767162727601578 on May 08, 2015

I bought this for my niece. But the effect is not as good as Earth's mama!

Good and effective. Just need a better packaging

Posted by 4702750543333883781 on Dec 13, 2015

I like this product a lot. But wish they have a different tube, not the metal one. I know I have to keep it out of baby's reach, but sometimes when you're using it, baby's hands can be so fast. My 1-yr old bit it and was able to pierce the tube. Out came the product. Thankfully, not into baby's mouth.

great

Posted by 5213728268139638140 on Dec 11, 2012

for my baby use,great

Good product

Posted by 5405116249367225400 on Jan 24, 2014

This product does work and I like the more natural ingredients. It does take a few applications before the results are what I'd like to see. I'll definitely keep using it.

Just got it but almost finishing using it

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

This is better than the Dr. Greve's calendula zinc cream. Less watery. I used it on my neck which is having some itchy rash issue, it helped a lot, it was a bit sore and dried skin. I also used it on my face, eczema / Perioral Dermatitis related. I will get blister like bumps that weeps. Zinc cream helps a lot to dried it up, then your face will get very red and scaly. Just wait for it to peel off, then it is normal again. Will buy again as this is quite healing. Did make my face less red. Also it is not stinging like the normal baby zinc cream from the shops and also sudocrem (very stinging).

Good for dry eczema patches

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Mar 21, 2015

I bought this as a steroid-alternative treatment for eczema. It is very mild and seems to help with the healing process but does not work for stubborn weepy patches. Still a good products to have around. I use it during the healing stage and when my skin is dry and shows signs of irritation.

Workd on adults too

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Apr 05, 2012

I'm using this for my own bum since I've got spots/ breakouts. This really helps clear things out. The only minus is the very strong smell.

good

Posted by Reviewer2238964 on Aug 29, 2011

good

Have yet to use

Posted by 5310504983812355913 on Nov 21, 2012

Can't comment as I have not open it

---

Posted by Reviewer2596932 on Feb 27, 2013

Brand it good, don't use it yet