THE BEST

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

the best babies

Great Cream

Posted by Reviewer1982799 on Nov 06, 2010

This cream works great on my 2 months old baby's face. We tried other creams to remove the redness from his face but they did not work. It makes his face soft and better complexion. Thanks for such a great product.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2839884 on Jul 30, 2011

The best

good

Posted by Reviewer2913352 on Apr 02, 2013

good

Gentle cream

Posted by Reviewer3052585 on May 17, 2012

I am liking this Calendula cream. I use it on my dry adult skin. The cream tends to be a bit greasy (most natural creams seem to be), but I use it at night before bedtime so that's not a problem. My skin is smooth and radiant in the morning. I really like the fact that this cream does not make my eye burn like so many other creams do. I also like that it doesn't have a lot of chemically engineered ingredients that I can't pronounce and have to worry about being absorbed into my bloodstream causing damage of some sort. It's a nice back to basics product, which is what I seek out with skin care.

great for baby eczema

Posted by Reviewer1014255 on Dec 31, 2009

I love this cream. It is the only thing that has worked on my son's eczema. He had it on his face and it's all gone now. I ran out of the cream and he broke out all over his back, but since applying the cream again, it's much less red and looks like it's clearing up. I've found it works just as well as hydrocortisone cream, and is much healthier. Calendula is a natural anti-inflammatory agent.

It's great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1163351 on Feb 24, 2012

My toddler's skin was red because of weather. It's ok now when we use this cream!!!

moisten the skin

Posted by 4994740734873379355 on Nov 22, 2012

Moisten the baby's skin in the dry winter.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1373766 on Jan 08, 2013

i use it since my baby borth.it's very miosture.like it.

as good as california baby cream

Posted by 5691512987936466003 on Nov 19, 2012

a little but strong scent but soon get used to it. I have used California baby calendula cream before this and switched to it for a change. it works equally nice for my baby's dry skin. only complaint is its container-it shrinks funny and ugly as the cream is being used up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »