GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Dec 08, 2010

GOOD

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2267986 on Dec 04, 2010

Love it! No burning on the eyes, mild scent, good on skin. Weleda is the best!

Very Nice!

Posted by AyahsHope on Apr 03, 2011

I actually bought this for myself, my skin is very sensitive. I'm using it as a shampoo and body wash. Leaves my hair & skin feelin clean yet not stripped of moisture.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3005003 on Apr 05, 2011

Like the smell, works great. Easy to detangle kiddo's hair. Warning: it is not "tear free" so don't get it in thier eyes :( and be careful when rinsing.

recommend

Posted by Olga76 on Mar 23, 2011

good product

The best

Posted by Reviewer2839884 on May 17, 2011

The best

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3335715 on Jul 01, 2012

Great product - all you need in baby soap. Gentle, yet cleans well, smells great. Kind of on pricey side - but the usage is very cost effective - little drop is required for the entire baby

Gentle

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

I'm thinking this is pH balanced to skin pH but I do not recall for certain. The fragrance is pleasant and not too strong. Weleda uses all plant based fragrances (no synthetics) but some of their products can still be too strong for my chemical sensitivities. Not this one. I've used this as a shampoo and a body wash, I try to reserve it for private parts and my face, but sometimes use it for everything as it feels very nurturing and pampering. I would feel comfortable using it on babies as well, as it was intended. Many products marketed for baby care actually are not so safe for babies, especially newborns. It is concentrated. I recommend diluting it on washcloth. I wish the spout hole were smaller so l could control the amount better.

smoothe

Posted by mirabella on Jun 29, 2012

long lasting and smells great

From Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3012526 on Jun 30, 2012

It is wonderful. My nephew doesn't have any rash on the body after this body wash.