July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Weleda, Birch Cellulite Oil, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Works

Posted by Reviewer1689881 on Nov 26, 2009

This product really improves the appearance of my skin. I also use it on my neck, gets rid of my double chin!

Actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1058913 on Dec 30, 2009

Majority of anti-cellulite products on the market are gimmicky and have little to no effect. I swear, though, this one actually does work! It's not liposuction, but it tones and lifts. Will buy again.

I'm hooked

Posted by Reviewer1631214 on May 22, 2009

I've just been using this oil for a little over a week and I can totally see an improvement in my skin tone and appearance already. Smells great, too. I wish I weren't addicted--it's a bit more expensive than I'd like to spend on a body oil--but it works so well I'll keep buying it.

Works !

Posted by Reviewer2304968 on Oct 11, 2009

I used this for 2 weeks and yes the appearance of cellulite is a lot less visible. It's non greasy and leaves skin very smooth

Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jun 03, 2008

I've been using the Weleda Birch Cellulite oil for about a month, every morning after my shower. I don't think it's done a thing for my cellulite, but it really make my skin texture look better and my skin is softer. Since I like the way it makes my skin look and feel, I use it all over - not only the trouble areas.