Works

Posted by Reviewer1689881 on Nov 26, 2009

This product really improves the appearance of my skin. I also use it on my neck, gets rid of my double chin!

I'm hooked

Posted by Reviewer1631214 on May 22, 2009

I've just been using this oil for a little over a week and I can totally see an improvement in my skin tone and appearance already. Smells great, too. I wish I weren't addicted--it's a bit more expensive than I'd like to spend on a body oil--but it works so well I'll keep buying it.

Actually works!

Posted by Reviewer1058913 on Dec 30, 2009

Majority of anti-cellulite products on the market are gimmicky and have little to no effect. I swear, though, this one actually does work! It's not liposuction, but it tones and lifts. Will buy again.

Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jun 03, 2008

I've been using the Weleda Birch Cellulite oil for about a month, every morning after my shower. I don't think it's done a thing for my cellulite, but it really make my skin texture look better and my skin is softer. Since I like the way it makes my skin look and feel, I use it all over - not only the trouble areas.

Works !

Posted by Reviewer2304968 on Oct 11, 2009

I used this for 2 weeks and yes the appearance of cellulite is a lot less visible. It's non greasy and leaves skin very smooth

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Jun 07, 2009

This is the first time I've tried Weleda's Birch Cellulite Oil. It actually works! I figured, if nothing else, I would be a good moisturizer, but it really works on my cellulite. It goess on smoothly (a little goes a long way) and miraculously doesn't feel greasy!! I've been using it twice a day since it came in and WOW!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Jul 08, 2012

I don’t put much hope on it, since oils can not fight with cellulite basically, but it can improve skin appearance. In any case it smells and feels nice, my skin loves it. To get rid off cellulite u must have healthy food, exercise, drink enough water, add massage on problem areas... one cream or oil will not make magic and erase cellulite, need to work hard on your body.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Apr 06, 2010

I have only used this oil for 2 weeks and truthfully, have not noticed any difference. I will continue using it until its gone and hopefully by then there will be some improvement.

Great for bruises...

Posted by Reviewer2384430 on Jul 14, 2010

I massage this oil to sore muscle and bruises... it effetively works to alleviate the pain and lighten the bruises almost over night. It smells like lemongrass. Does nothing for toning or cellulite. SorrY!

Fabulous cellulite oil

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on Mar 15, 2010

Really makes the skin feel smoother. I don't know whether the birch gets rid of cellulite over time, but I enjoy using this pure product.