Not sure

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

I have used three bottles of it, but other than leaving my skin smooth I can't really notice any difference on cellulite. Nice scent though. Χρησιμοποίησα τρία μπουκάλια weleda, σίγουρα είναι πάρα πολύ καλή ενυδάτωση για μετά το μπάνιο, το δέρμα μένει μαλακό για ώρες. Όσο για την κυτταρίτιδα, δεν είδα διαφορά. Συνεπώς καλό προϊόν αλλά για την ενυδάτωση που μου προσέφερε μπορώ να βρω και οικονομικότερες επιλογές, όπως shea butter.

No result here.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Can't see any effect for my sake. The smell is pleasant, and I have started using it as more a fragrant oil then something against cellulite. Not likely to buy it again, but it will be used up, for that it is far to expensive for something that is just a scented oil for my sake.

smells great

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012

I am only 1/ 4 way into the bottle so perhaps I should not say too much. I can say I like how it smells like grapefruit and is easily absorbed into the skin. And that it is not sticky like some anti-cellulite products.

Anticelulítico recomendable

Posted by 5171670917649074908 on Jul 09, 2013

Anticelulítico recomendable

simple

Posted by 5180968267049854438 on Aug 26, 2013

not see much for the result even I use it before I work out or yoga. But it smell good!

Nice oil, but not sure if it's effective

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 16, 2013

Like most cellulite treatments, I think this just makes your skin feel a bit nicer and more supple. I have not seen a significant improvement in the appearance of cellulite. It's a very nice oil, but I'm not sure it's worth the price.

no idea if this works

Posted by bbchris on Nov 12, 2013

I tried it twice a day for a few weeks on ONE thigh only and could see no difference. I think drinking lots of water, exercising regularly and having a healthy diet will make more of an impact on the appearance of your skin.

don`t know..

Posted by velojulia on May 26, 2014

I`ve been using the product for a couple of days now, so I cannot see the result so far. But it takes ages for it to absorb completely, so I`m afraid to use it in the morning because it can leave traces on my clothes. Anyway I`ll use it diligently, will see if it works as stated.

cannot tell

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

I liked the fragrance. I suppose if I use it everyday it might be effective, but I did not it because I am lazy. And, the oil had gone bad. What a waste of money!

nice smell

Posted by 4869937036937302027 on Aug 12, 2014

have a refresh smell, good oil after use no itchy skin, but a bit tick the oil.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »