Weleda, Calendula Baby Cream, 2.6 oz (74 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Not moisturizing enough

Posted by Reviewer2095042 From Japan on Dec 15, 2011

I was reading through the negative reviews and I must admit I didn't notice any of the problems mentioned. Yes, the cream has a rather dense texture but it is also smooth and blends into the skin very easily--too easily, perhaps, and I find I have to use quite a lot. It does not leave a greasy feeling. Rather, I found it too light for my daughter's dry skin (which surprised me, given the positive reviews I read; I think someone even mentioned it helped their child's eczema). I apply it immediately after her bath, but after about an hour, she's complaining her skin is dry and itchy again. And when I check, her skin does indeed feel dry. To be fair, it is a "baby" product, and perhaps my two-year-old needs something stronger.

Normal product.

Posted by Reviewer1307539 From Spain on Mar 20, 2012

It haven´t been appropiate for my alergie.