Great for layering with other deodorants. Not quite effective enough on its own.

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12, 2015

This is one of the few deodorants I've repurchased multiple times. Alone, it's not quite enough to keep odor away all day for me, but combined with pretty much any other deodorant (sticks in particular), it boosts the efficacy and helps me stay fresh all day. I also love that the alcohol kills bacteria so you can spray it on to eliminate odor, not just prevent it. I don't have any issues with it irritating my skin, but my boyfriend doesn't like it because it stings his skin a bit. The fragrance is very limey and fresh; Weleda's citrus is distinct and pleasant. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Lovely deodorant

Posted by 5075397581127076658 on Feb 25, 2015

Smells great and works well. Love it.

Great quality

Posted by 5365042102094980176 on Nov 10, 2014

WE like this product, so fresh smell, great product!

Awesome Guilt free deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 03, 2014

We love this product. Our whole family uses it. Every morning and after every shower. It's refreshing and totally guilt free. It doesn't stop sweating but it does camouflage sweaty smells. During summer when we sweat more and are out with friends etc we then will occasionally use an antiperspirant.

Good deodorant but I need to use a lot of it

Posted by 5363147881232215024 on Oct 14, 2014

This deodorant works very well for me and I sweat quit a lot. I do need to use a lot of it, a one time spray is not enough for me (I spray at least 4 times under each armpit). During summertime it doesn't always last and I start to smell but I get this with regular deodorants to. This is the best natural deodorant that I've ever used!

למזג אוויר ישראלי לא מותאם, לא עושה את העבודה

Posted by 4825608845384592901 on Oct 09, 2014

מחזיק בקושי 5 דקות וריח נעלם, לא שווה את המחיר

Weleda, Citrus Deodorant, 100ml

Posted by Reviewer1893912 on Jul 25, 2014

Love this formulation from Weleda. Very good value.

aluminium free deodorant

Posted by 4951807852387165612 on Jun 24, 2014

Since my husband and I use this deodorant we don't suffer of pain and lesions in the underarm anymore. We like it very much. Good product

A very good product

Posted by 5310270252530226645 on May 24, 2014

It has a nice smell, gentle. I'm using it for days that are not very hot and it works great (For very hot days - still need to find out if it works).

Pleasant smell, but it stings a bit when you first apply it.

Posted by HealthyAussie on Apr 17, 2014

I love that this is all natural and contains no aluminium. I do find that on a hot day I need to reapply a few times during the day. I have sensitive skin. When I first spray it my armpits sting, after a while the stinging subsides. I will continue to use it.