Oh yeah

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

As someone recovering from severe chemical sensitivities, I have not been able to use any products with strong plant smells or essential oils for years. As my sensitivities improve, I am trying some really clean, pure products to see how I do. I chose this skin food because I trust the Weleda brand, and because it is made with extracts of viola, chamomile and calendula - all very soothing and not very strong smelling herbs. And it's free of synthetic fragrances, colors, and preservatives. It met my high standards!

Nourishment for your skin!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This cream is truly nourishment for dry, sensitive skin types. I love that it is preservative free and free of synthetic color and fragrance. This is not to say that it is fragrance free as there are natural oils added. It is very heavy and leaves a greasy feeling, so best to apply before bed or when you will wear mini mitts or socks while it absorbs. Does wonders for skin when used daily.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Does the job!

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Jul 09, 2013

Nice moisture, no greasy feel and good ingredients.

Good cream!

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Sep 04, 2013

I'm very happy with my first "skin food". :)

So mositurizing!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Oct 21, 2013

This is like a thick paste. A little goes a long way. It keeps my heels and elbows moist. The scent is strong lemon smell but I like it.

Good

Posted by 5724915221219238774 on Nov 11, 2013

I like the smell of this cream. I put it on my face as well as the body.

Too rich for face but great for dry itchy skin

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jan 16, 2014

I love how this product smells! It's a thick cream, so I use this on my eczema areas and elbows. It helps to heal those areas gently.

A good hand cream.

Posted by FourSeasons on Feb 06, 2014

It is greasy when you first apply it, but in a few minutes the Skin Food settles in and makes your hands nice and soft. Reasonably priced. Nice fragrance. Came with a smaller, free, tube of Citrus Hydrating Lotion - which is even better than the Skin Food.

works on the skin trouble

Posted by Reviewer1328494 on May 07, 2014

and smells good

moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

I love how herbal the smell is, you feel so refreshed and clean using this after a shower. I have eczema and very sensitive skin, I break out real easy but this cream is so gentle and moisturizing. My nipples have become very dark for some reason, I use this cream and the color goes back. I have to say the price for the size is incredibly expensive. This would be worth $12 max infact it was a few years ago. Might buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »