Effective for Dry Skin

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 23, 2012

Weleda Skin Food is one of those stand-by products that a person should never be without. I don't use it often, but when my skin is really dry, it's one of the best treatments. I like the smell; It's not artificial or too sweet, and I like that they included one of my favorite scents, Viola. One should note, however, that this is a heavy, oily cream. If you wear it on your hands, it's going to get on everything that you touch. If you put it on your feet, you're going to have Skin Food footprints all over your house. Consider loosely covering an area with a light, breathable textile after you've applied Skin Food.

Welda Skin Food

Posted by Reviewer1175112 on Jun 04, 2008

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have very dry skin, and skin food is perfect for me. I could see a difference in small wrinkles in my face (yes I use it on my face) after only a few days! It leaves skin soft and nourished without clogging pours. After trying 100 of creams from high end department stores, this is my all time favorite! My teenage daughter uses it now, she had small dry patches- between pimples, and her skin now is evenly beautiful!

Oh yeah

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

As someone recovering from severe chemical sensitivities, I have not been able to use any products with strong plant smells or essential oils for years. As my sensitivities improve, I am trying some really clean, pure products to see how I do. I chose this skin food because I trust the Weleda brand, and because it is made with extracts of viola, chamomile and calendula - all very soothing and not very strong smelling herbs. And it's free of synthetic fragrances, colors, and preservatives. It met my high standards!

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2419707 on Apr 12, 2008

This is absolutely amazing for healing even very dried out skin. I have seen it heal dry winter skin (like dry cracked hands or heels) in a few days, that no other moisturizer would work for.

REBECCA ROWIN

Posted by Reviewer1378700 on Oct 31, 2007

THIS IS THE ONLY PRODOUCT I HAVE FOUND THAT HEPLS MY HANDS. THAY ARE DRY AND THE SKIN CRACKS FORM DOING SIMPLE THINGS LISH DISHES

Good night cream

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Dec 02, 2008

This is a soothing, pleasantly scented cream that is a bit greasy but great for night-time.

This is my "Holy Grail" Creme!

Posted by Reviewer2561934 on Jan 13, 2009

All Natural + Super Results + Great Price = Skin Food!! Great mutil purpose creme! I use it on my hands, feet, face, neck, eyes, cuticles, my daughter's eczema....wonderful for travel...all this in one small tube.

Superhero in a tube

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Feb 24, 2010

I love this stuff I use a little(very little) on my face,I apply it after I use jojoba oil first, It helps the lotion sink in better. My skin is very sensitive and dry, I have seen a big improvment after using this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 31, 2012

very good nutritive cream

a must-have for my dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Dec 21, 2010

works wonders. i apply this on my face after washing up, and when i wake up the next morning, my skin is amazingly soft and moist. can't live without it!!