Wellinhand Action Remedies, Wart Wonder, Regular Strength, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

if you have warts, get this!

Posted by Reviewer1090439 on Dec 13, 2007

This is the only thing that's worked for me. Was able to remove wart from my chin in about 3-4 days.

wartless finger,hopefully soon

Posted by Reviewer2168154 on Apr 21, 2008

The wart on my finger is slowly going down. This seems to be working. Unlike all the other products I've tried this is the only one with positive results.

Super Product

Posted by Reviewer1600139 on Jan 17, 2009

I have been suffering with warts on my hands for years. I was always ashame for anyone to see my hands.These warts were located around my finger nails and were huge and very painful. I had seen the doctor who would always attempt to remove them with a freezing procedure, but I just couldn't stand the pain and would always not return for the follow ups. So I just suffered with the warts. I did purchase over the counter products, taping the fingers and other ideals shared by my family and friends... But they all failed. I stumbled across this product and decided to give it a try based on the reviews. Within a week of use I could tell something was happening to the warts. I did apply the product twice a day and would sleep with bandages on the warts at night. The warts are gone. It took about 30 days, but they are gone... I also had two plantar warts on my foot one is gone and the other one is turning black.. Buy this product and use it if you are a wart suffer, it works..

With Caution

Posted by Reviewer2101045 on Aug 23, 2009

This stuff can be as painful and invasive as the freezing procedure or salicylic acid. I put it the places near the cuticles and literately burned a whole on the cuticles. However, the cuticles grew back but took a long time. This stuff is basically using vinegar to irritate the skin and consequently to “wake” up your immune defense to fight the viruses. Warts are immune system issue. The warts you see on the skin are just a superficial symptom and a sign of the immune system is depleted somehow. If you working on improving your immune system, the warts will go away on their own.

wart wonder

Posted by Reviewer2181111 on Sep 17, 2008

Excellent! I've been fighting these warts for years. If only I know it was so easy to get rid of them for good using this stuff.