Glut Immune contains Gluten

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Nov 10, 2014

I have been using this for awhile and did find it soothing. I was mixing it into coconut milk along with some collagen, coconut oil, stevia and some other herbs. I was drinking this in the morning on an empty stomach and noticed that my heart began to race afterwards. I wasn't sure why as I thought all of the ingredients were items I tolerated. Well, this morning I was looking more closely at the Glut Immune label and noticed it said it had GLUTEN in it. So now I know what the problem is. Too bad, as it is a good product and I would still recommend to those who are not gluten sensitive.

Improved muscular weakness

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 17, 2013

I have muscular atrophy/steroid induced myopathy (excessive cortisol production). I have read scientific studies about Glutamine and its ability to block cortisol from breaking down muscle tissue. Since I started this glutamine supplement I have experienced less muscular weakness. It is the best glutamine I have tried and my legs are getting stronger day by day. This fine glutamine has also improved my intestines and glutamine, together with Vitamineral earth, also available from Iherb, has made my Crohn's go into remission. I seldom have flare-ups.

Seems to be completely wonderful for a stomach irritated by magnesium and acid-y foods and fruits

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Nov 17, 2012

Magnesium can be irritating to my stomach, but I gotta take it. This stuff seems to be very soothing. I put several scoops, mixed with a little water, directly in my mouth. I then add a little more water, and let it flow blissfully down to my stomach. Ahhh! It's better to take this 10-15 minutes before eating.

Best Glutamine Powder

Posted by 5336146282590103732 on Aug 14, 2012

I bought this glutamine for my dog, whose gut issues had contributed to a compromised immune system. I had noticed that certain products, which just happened to contain glutamine in them, seemed to help her. That's what got me investigating glutamine. I found out that glutamine is fantastic for healing the intestinal system and keeping muscles from wasting. This powder is the best quality and easily mixes with canned food. I've been giving her about a 1/4 scoop once a day (she's very small) and I am very pleased with it.

Great for my gut!

Posted by Reviewer2850188 on Jan 31, 2012

Really great for gut/stomach issues

doesn't mix that well

Posted by Reviewer2440915 on Dec 01, 2011

As much as I think this product is one of the best gut repairs in terms of helping my tummy, it is a challenge to take. It does not mix well into water and can barely dissolve into any liquid. It works best if blended with frozen fruit, and/or yoghurt and milk into a smoothie, but drink it at the time you make it, as it solidifies quickly.

glut immune

Posted by Reviewer3134965 on Sep 30, 2011

excellent for claims made! intestines, brain activity, helps build lean muscle better than other glutamines. pricey$$

glutimmune

Posted by Reviewer1346552 on Aug 30, 2011

tastes disgusting....but fast results! works on brain - restores function such as sleep, muscle repair, intestinal support. works better than other glutamines. is expensive!

products ordered are well received

Posted by Reviewer1212837 on Apr 10, 2011

This was my second time ordering products on the internet. It was my first time to use this company,and to order from the USA. The whole process went really smoothly. The order came in a lot sooner than I expected. Something like 2 days.Remarkable. I will use this company again.

best glutamine ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2414413 on Mar 23, 2011

This is the only glutamine product i would ever buy!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »