Great for baby gas

Posted by Reviewer1118863 on Nov 15, 2007

Our baby has suffrered terrible gas pains since taking antibiotics for an ear infction. We began her on a daily regimen of gripe water and she is sleeping at night again. Great product!

water sent from heaven

Posted by Reviewer1382287 on Jun 10, 2008

This products works wonders. My son was extremely gassy and he would cry in pain. Instead of mama or dada being his first words, it was "oowwww".I would recommend this product to everyone. Don't forget to refrigerate it.

Not as concentrated as other brands

Posted by Reviewer1757977 on Sep 10, 2008

You can find these cheaper than other brands of gripe water (ie baby's bliss), but this is only half the concentration of the herbal ingredients ginger and fennel and chamomile. And you are supposed to give the same amount. So needless to say, not as effective! It gets rid of hiccups just fine, but I have noticed its not as good when baby is colicky.

...

Posted by Reviewer2137163 on Feb 07, 2012

An excellent product for babys.

ребенка вырвало my baby throw up

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013

My baby has puked after this water :( tried twice and decided do not risk any more. and it expires after 1 month of opening :( no baby can drink this bottle in a month - so you waste money anyway. TRY COLIC CALM it is homeopathic so last long, and REALLY helps to my 1-2 month old baby . calm him withing a few minutes. попробовала пару раз . так как препарат с кислинкой ребенка вырвало. больше не рискнула давать . к тому же через месяц после открытия вам его все равно прийдется выкинуть. пустая трата денег. купила COLIC CALM. реально действует в течение минут. это гомеопатич. водичка с акт. углем.

Natural and effective

Posted by 5579447246627005739 on Dec 26, 2013

very good

Good

Posted by 5298013281608139719 on Jan 27, 2014

Good

Wellement, Baby, Gripe Water, Tummy, 4fl oz (120ml)

Posted by 4992719182557031644 on Jun 19, 2014

Excellent.

my baby loves it

Posted by 5486816829480867341 on Jul 24, 2014

I was using the other brand and it taste awful, can't imagine that i have been feeding my baby that bad. But after trying this product, my baby loves it! she wouldn't frown when we fed her this gripe water, and yet , it is all natural. recommended for colicky baby

great service

Posted by 5732942521333819676 on Apr 20, 2015

thank you for your great service product is very useful for my baby delivery timing and accuracy were marvelous hope to deal with you again thanks