very average, contains dimethicone

Posted by 5692748021835481565 on Jan 10, 2014

i have used almost the whole serum, but can see no results. the smell is rather strong but it fades away very quickly. i did not read the content before ordering . but when i saw it contains dimethicone i was very much disappointed. too many chemicals, too little useful materials. and besides, a serum/cream containing proper hyaluronic acid cannot cost that little. i will not re-order and do not recommend

Superb Hyalyronic acid serum - Fast results!

Posted by odereviews on Jun 01, 2013

I don't give five star ratings easily. This Hyalyronic product gives fast results (skin comes elastic, and removes small wrinkles quickly), has pleasant scent, and absorbs quickly. Small package, but goes a long way. 12 dollars is cheap, and feels like luxury product. Highly recommended.

a valuable product

Posted by 4941666114783738707 on Aug 21, 2013

Because of its low cost, i didn believe that this serum is going to work. But after using it for some days i saw a real difference at my skin, it became softer, hydrated and brighter.It is very good for my oily/combination skin. Dont hesitate to buy it.

it burns, it burns!!!

Posted by Reviewer2320420 on Jul 12, 2015

Sorry; i wanted to love it but when I used it on my chest I broke out into a angry burning red rash that I had to use special creams on. And it was noticeable too as many people asked me what was wrong with my chest :o( When I first opened it I noticed the strong flowery fragrance, which I didn't care for as it smells a little on the cheap perfume side. Now I now wonder if it was the fragrance ingredient that I was allergic to... I would say it's not hypoallergenic.

Love it!

Posted by 5705397173540532521 on Oct 16, 2014

I had serious acne problem on my chin area and I searched everything to get rid of it. I have very dry skin because I'd been using chemical cream to remove scars. Finally I searched and found out that Hyaluronic acid can help with dry skin and also acne! I purchased this serum and it just works great on my skin and I don't have acne anymore! It smells great and moisturizes the skin as well and my skin is softer, smooth and clean.

....

Posted by 4667422597907931038 on May 25, 2015

i didn't used it a lot because of its strong smell.

Disappointed

Posted by 4988099905981036664 on Oct 08, 2013

Despite the many good reviews of this product was disappointed after trying it. Smell was nt as good and in term of miosturing effect it was n as good compared to other HA. Will nt be buying this product anymore

A good result. I liked it!

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

A good serum for oily and combination skin. Perfectly smoothes the skin, making it supple and smooth. A watery serum texture. Absorbs quickly. Floral aroma, a little intrusive, but it does not bother me. If there is peeling can stress. Not suitable for dry skin. Visit my page for more reviews... // Хорошая сыворотка для жирной и комби кожи. Отлично разглаживает, делает кожу упругой и гладкой. Текстура у сыворотки жидковатая. Впитывается быстро. Аромат цветочный, немного навязчивый, но меня это не напрягает. Если есть шелушения может подчеркнуть. Не подойдет для сухой кожи. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

White Egret Personal care

Posted by 4884490166955570378 on Jun 03, 2015

l have been using this for 2 weeks and can clearly see the difference in my face, smooth, fine lines have disappeared and deeper ones have decreased, l will be buying this again, Once again iherb have cheap prices and great shipping cost

Amazing skin in a jar!

Posted by 5664214870510272731 on Feb 07, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Amazing product at cheap price! I have problem skin, or so I thought… This moisturiser is AMAZING! It has helped my skin soften, get rid of pimples and brighten it. You need the smallest amount, and it spreads beautifully. It dries up but does not leave an oily or sticky residue. Just leaves your skin feeling soft. Would definitely say to buy this now! I will be continuing to buy it!